Uravugal

Uravugal August 2-6: Updates on pg1 & Discussion!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks for updates . why gowri still stay with babu? she should complaint about him to police. say he beat her for dowry. do complaint in any police station, they will treat babu with 'respect' then. nothing going to happened if she keep crying.
and babu's dad, please transfer all ur property to krish and senthil. let babu stay in naadu theeru. what happened to babu's MBA coursse?

I had enough of seeing this "helpless cry baby" - lately it has become so irritable. Instead of using her brains she seems to overwork her tear ducts.Angry Why can't she for once be like Ranjini and start teaching that Babu a gud lesson too? Initially she had some guts to leave Babu and go back to her house - what is stopping her from doing it again? Did Babu blackmail her that she is unable to say much? She shd not be this foolish even if he didAngry.

Now that Babu's dad is wheel chair bound Babu has begun to show his true colours openly thinking his dad is permanently disabled.. Perhaps he is waiting for his dad to kick the bucket so that he can be the new sole proprietor of the family business thereafter. I hope his dad's disability is only a temporary measure - waiting for him to be mobile soon to take the appropriate steps to put Babu in his right place.Big smile

I just don't understand some women - why they still carry on living in hell and continue to be tortured under such ruthless husbands? The director/s are still trying to maintain the old way of having the females being held under their husbands thumbs and carry  on to maintain the old saying abt the "Kallu and Pullu" abt their better halfs..!! Those days are long gone when the women were uneducated....how can we still have an educated Gowri behaving so helpless when she has her brains (ie. if she still has it ) and her family to back ??D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50rojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal August 2-6: Updates on pg1 & Discussion!! (Page 2)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Babu calling his father useless is too much....

I am sure we have ungrateful children like Babu torturing their aged parents like this....therefore.  wat Babu is doing is not something out of this world. Thats why I do hope the old man recovers from his disability soon ......to put Babu in his right place. .Angry

I remember some time back when a cleaner women in our office came one morining with bruises all over her body with her right ear lobe torn apart. She had her lower lips badly cut and was bleeding profusely. We had to her send her to the hospital for stitches and everybody thought her drunkard husband had done it - but alas it was a shock to me that it was actually the work of her son when she refused to give him money for his drugs. The son was later caught for drug abuse when police did some investigation. Shocked

Btw...I don't understand Krishnan's logic when he told AZ that he has promised Babu not to talk or interfer in Gowri's life....so at least that way she would have a good life. What gud life is he talking abt when she is being tortured emotionally and mentally by Babu??? Krishan is a class one fool.Angry

amara_50eljay

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Thanks Chaks and Shree - beats me as to why Gowri puts up with this sadist??? And why is she scared?? Is she the same girl who mustered enough courage to commit suicide??? Sundaram sir, muthalle unga sothu ellam Gowri mele ezhuthidunga. Hit your son where it hurts. Yarumma athu Babu kku Aappu vaikka varra new character??? Seekiram thalai yai kattumma , unakku punniyama pOgattum !!!

I am sure the cunning Babu would be able to sweet talk the foolish Gowri into writing the sothu back to his name. Gowri is not a strong personality like Ranjani....its better we get her more buckets to empty her tears into...thats all she is gud at doing the whole day..!!.Angry

Thanks Atina and Sree....ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Thanks, Shree, Aish, atina!  Krish is not doing his duty as a good brother by letting Gowri get tortured by Babu and being blackmailed by him.  If he wants to be a good brother, he should rescue Gowri from that naragam. 

I don't understand why Babu's father can't have Samypillai call a lawyer when Babu is out of the house and write his will in favor of Gowri, and have the trust managed by Krish.  Most of all, I am getting irritated by Gowri, standing and crying all the time.  Walk out of this house, you silly girl!  Do you really need a husband like this one?  Are you that desperate?  If I remember right, you did walk out once before.  Take your jewels and walk out and stay away in a place where he cannot find you, then file a complaint and have that guy put away behind bars, don't shed a single tear over him, he is not worth it.  You are making me so angry I am typing all this here when I have a hundred tasks to do.  Go, Gowri, go and get out of this house which is nothing but a hell hole.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgahoneydaisyeclat

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Thanks, Shree, Aish, atina!  Krish is not doing his duty as a good brother by letting Gowri get tortured by Babu and being blackmailed by him.  If he wants to be a good brother, he should rescue Gowri from that naragam. 

I don't understand why Babu's father can't have Samypillai call a lawyer when Babu is out of the house and write his will in favor of Gowri, and have the trust managed by Krish.  Most of all, I am getting irritated by Gowri, standing and crying all the time.  Walk out of this house, you silly girl!  Do you really need a husband like this one?  Are you that desperate?  If I remember right, you did walk out once before.  Take your jewels and walk out and stay away in a place where he cannot find you, then file a complaint and have that guy put away behind bars, don't shed a single tear over him, he is not worth it.  You are making me so angry I am typing all this here when I have a hundred tasks to do.  Go, Gowri, go and get out of this house which is nothing but a hell hole.

You can say this a thousand times but Gowri is not going to move an inch but continue to be a cry baby. Even if her bro has advised her to stay put with Babu she shd know better if he is worth spending her whole life with....Angry Perhaps she is a desparado afterall....as to wat the neigbours will speak of her and her family or that she would not be able to get another man in her life. Ppl like them rather suffer then listening to comments like "vazhvettis" (hope I have used the right term) from their relatives and neigbours.Angry

Sorry Eljay...I am unable to use the "LIKE BUTTON".from home...will try to click it once I reach my office tomorrow morning....Wink

ROFLROFLROFLROFL.....yes yes you are right she is making me angry too when I see her frowning face crying away like a 1 year old. The more she cries the more reason Babu has to keep bullying her and make her dance like a puppet on the string.. if she were to be bold and retaliate instantly then we can see a different Babu....Big smile

Edited by Sue Nair - 05 August 2010 at 10:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eljay

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Aiyo, idhenna kashtam!  Another miscarriage?  Why?  Good people deserve some good in their lives.  I didn't want this to happen.

Edited by eljay - 05 August 2010 at 3:52pm

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shreenithi & Atina..

Uravugal team,  idhenna 300th episodela no koNdaattam but a miscarriage...    IMBooster

Senthil maams and his laddu will be  blamed  IMBooster  this time around for Chitra's plight.. Atina I am borrowing ur term "ayyo kadavulE".. 

honeydaisyrojapoooo

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments

To

Uravugal Team
300th Episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eljayatinarojapoooo