~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

Posted: 13 years ago

Number 8 baby!! I love this number. It's my lucky number and my birthday is on the 8th day of the 8th month of the year as well!! 😃 Number 7 to 8 ka transition thoda lumba tha, but we are here!! Glad we could finally make it here. The rest is the introduction to the gang and their awesomeness. 😆 You may bask in our beautiful presence....... actually you can't. Its invites only, so never mind! Shoo, you weird stalkers!! 😛

Our theme:

Live and let live! 😎....NOT!

It is:

Agar aap ka haal ho bura
to maaza aayega pura

kyunki mil baathein hai SMMAKRRRBSZ
Shabo, Meera, Maddy, Asma, Kimmu, Rinki, Ravz, Radz, Bhav, Shifu and Zahra

Woh hai sab gayarah yaar,
jo bana denge aapka aachar

toh agar aap nahin hai invited
toh muh rakhiye apna band

nahin toh ho jaye ga aaisa kaam
jab aapko nahin rahega yaad, apna naam

^^ Thanks to *Shifali*

Links to previous threads:

SMMAKRRRBSZ #2

SMMAKRRRBSZ #3

SMMAKRRRBSZ #4

SMMAKRRRBSZ #5

SMMAKRRRSBZ #6

SMMAKRRRSBZ #7

Let's get started shall we?

Firstly SMMAKRRRBSZ DOES NOT stand for idhar udhar ki baate, wagera wagare (did anyone get the joke.... hint hint movie! 😆) like:

Selenium
Manganese
Magnesium
Aluminum
Krypton
Rubidium
Ruthenium
Rhodium
Boron
Samarium
Zinc

It stands for:

Shabo
Meera
Maddy
Asma
Kiran
Rinki
Radz
Ravs
Bhav
Shifali
Zahra

This time I thought why not a theme. So we'll go by princesses. Yay. 😆 So let's meet the gang. If you don't like the princess picked for you...... well suck it up and live with it! 😛 I'm trying to incorporate the personality of these lovely ladies with the princesses.

Jasmine aka Shabo

Shabo rani is the queen of tragic OS's and FF's and she's pretty darn good. She is a spirited young woman with a mind of her own. Headstrong, self-confident and full of vigour, Princess Jasmine is not afraid of adventure. 😃 She has a bottomless supply of willpower, and is very clever. She's cunning but honest. Shabz and I bonded over scraps and making it our life mission to write on Nonee's scrap page no matter what. 😆  Love you hun!! *hug*

Belle aka Meera

Meera is probably one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Meeru and I are from the same city and I've had the good fortune of meeting her and getting to know her face to face. She's a lovely free-thinker who likes to read and go on adventures within her own imagination. She is not shy and is not afraid to speak her mind, especially in tight situations, though she can be slightly hesitant when nervous. She is very compassionate and takes care of those in need. She can be stubborn and always tries to protect people she truly loves. She's also very patient towards others. All in all, Meeru's pretty amazing. Love you! *hug*

Nala aka Maddy

I'm pretty awesome, nuff said. 😛

Snow white aka Asma

I don't know Asma very well but from what I know she's She is very pure hearted, a bit naive (unless she's with Ravs her partner in crime 😆), she never loses faith and remains cheerful and kind. She's a born optimist, who will always see the bottle half full no matter how grim things may seem. She follows her heart and does what she feels is right even if it can lead her into trouble. 😆 From what I understand, she's an awesome writer but refuses to write FF's which bugs everyone to no end. She sees the good in everyone, she's a good person with a huge heart and can charm anyone, even the grumpiest of us! Love you Asma! *hug*

Ariel aka Kiran

Again, Kimz and I aren't the closest of buddies but she's a sweet, energetic, and wonderful girl that speaks from her heart. I think Ariel suits her as she's the youngest of us all. 😃 She's an awesome VM maker. She's mischievous and from what I understand Rinkz and her are life two peas in a pod. 😃 She makes those she loves feel special and can always make you smile from her childish ways. Love you hun! *hug*

Tiana aka Rinki

She has a beautiful name Rubina but likes to go by Rinki or Rinkz. She is a motivated, determined, and independent young woman. She wants to do things her way, without help from anyone. Meera and I spam her facebook profile together sometimes. 😆 You can always talk to her and she always makes you feel welcome and comfortable. She's an awesome friend and once she decides on something she follows through with it no matter what. Love you Rinkz! *hug*

Aurora aka Radz

Radz is my fellow caffeine addict. She's romantic, sophisicated, kind and playful with her close ones. Other things I've picked up from Radz is that she's very responsible, hard working, self assured, courteous, confident and strong minded. She sticks by what she believes. Like yours truly, Radz too is in love with Starbucks's white chocolate mocha (a drink we're truly thankful for). She's all about voicing her opinions about how amazing the Vampire Diaries are and she gets super annoyed when people compare it to Twilight and gives big rants and how awesome TVD is and one shouldn't even think of comparing that to Twisucks. Love you Radz! *hug*

Pocahontas aka Ravz

She's bubbly, cheerful, and sweet. She's mischievous and Asma's partner in crime. One thing to watch out for, you don't mess with this one. She's fiercely protective of one's she loves and will do anything for them. She's a fellow football (I refuse to call it soccer) fan. I think we both screamed ourselves hoarse during FIFA 2010. 😆 She's a pretty awesome writer...... when she chooses to update that is! Love you so much Ravz! *hug* 

Alice aka Bhav

Bhav and I are soul sisters. We bond over amazing cool stuff like AVPM and now AVPS!! 😃 She's an awesome writer and you can always depend on Bhav to be there for you. She's very curious. She's is well mannered, polite, courteous, mature and has an elegance and gentleness of a young woman, although once she's with us she finds it harder and harder to maintain her composure. 😆 Nonee tried to set up her brother and Bhav together but I don't think that worked out. For me, Bhav reaches a level of awesomeness few can achieve. 😆 Love you hun!! *hug*

Mulan aka Shifali

Shifu is brave and self-reliant. She's outspoken and independent. She's started about a few dozen FF's on the Kis desh forum but never did get to finishing them...... 😆 She's a strict but fair Mod and always looks out for people. Getting on her bad side is a very bad idea and not something I would recommend. She's not big on talking like super sweet's gole gole jalabi's and gets straight to the point. She's an awesome person and I'm glad I got to know her on IF. Love you Shifu darling!! *hug*

Cindrella aka Zahra

Zahra a sweet little angel. She is shy and romantic, she maintains hope through her dreams. She's a true romantic who awaits her Prince Charming's arrival in her life. 😃 Cinderella here is strong-willed and determined. She always looks out for her friends and will lend a helping hand no matter what. She also and amazing FF writer. If you haven't read her FF's yet..... go read now!! 😆 She's kind and gentle and can always make your face light up with a smile. Love you Zaza!! *hug*

That's the eleven of us. Like I said, this is invite only so don't do anything that will cause you grief in the future. 😆 I hope no one was offended by their intro. 😳 Let's get this CC started!! 😃
Edited by blackdaughter - 13 years ago
reserved. 😃 Edited by blackdaughter - 13 years ago
We MADE IT! 😃 Awesomeee job Maddy, I'm still reading 😳
Cool, i'm still editing it. 😆
Woot woot! We made it!! 😃

Meeru, could you send the link to Rinkz and Kimz please? Thankoo.
We diddd😃 and sure hun 😳
gah! I LOVE IT!

and btw - how did you know Aurora was my fave princess? are you stalking me or something? :O

and I'm rewatching AVPS nao. haha.
chicken. *creepy smile*

MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

i'm bored. and i need new shoes. but not ones made by children who are forced to work in the sweltering heat for 14 hours a day with no pay and lil food.

going barefoot has never felt so good. :)
erm.

shabo.

ide - huh? where did that come from?

and in a not-so-abrupt change of subject - jump on the AVPM/AVPS bandwagon! WE'RE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!

Or at least the CC.

(sorry Mee!)