Riddhima's request

Posted: 13 years ago

riddhima requested armaan to move on.

STAR One Via Riddhima : Armaan, I think you should move on in life just like me. I feel hurt to see you in such a condition. If you want me to be happy, you have to promise me that you will start afresh with your life! Promise Armaan?

Edited by Dmg_AR_Kash - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john_sanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really nice its you who made it up or is there any promo about it.

if you made it up yaar i wish she says this to him. coz i dont want sid & riz saperation now.  it will hurt Ridz more coz now i think she has moved on. so plzzzzz Cvz use some brain

Originally posted by: john_sanj

really nice its you who made it up or is there any promo about it.

if you made it up yaar i wish she says this to him. coz i dont want sid & riz saperation now.  it will hurt Ridz more coz now i think she has moved on. so plzzzzz Cvz use some brain

No yaar she didnt made it up. It is true. Here is the link- http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/staroneindia?ref=ts.

I hope this is the last move on sequence. We've seen enough
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haan yr really nice................bcoz now ridz loves sid soooo much.................
so plz cv do it..........its time to move on...............nd tell me guys its true or fake abt this riddhima's request............any promo or news.........
plz tell me..................n i want to see.........SIDDHIMA & KASH togeather till end the show.............
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
PLZ REPLY.................
I really think she'll play cupid for ArSh!
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
SO THIS STATEMENT IS TRUE NT RUMOR OR FAKE................I READ ALSO ON DMG WEBPAGE.........OFFICIAL PLZ REPLY...........
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! dats gd! ArSh n SR rock DMG!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i think this is being taken from zat basketball court scene remember wen ridhima asked armaan to move on..n zat was wer she promised him she will be his for z next 6 birthsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i dnt knw but if this is true den she best stay well clear of his life...best become a housewife quit being a doctor zat wai even sid will be happy and arsh as armaan wont have to c zat face hence he will be able to move onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome :P

Great to knw if it really true!!!