Thendral

Thamizh's behaviour

Poll Question: What will Thamizh do next?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
2 [5.56%]
29 [80.56%]
3 [8.33%]
2 [5.56%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK???????????????//

Whether Mr. TA is gonna either...
1. Marry Charu out of guilt due to recent Charu/Niteesh angelic deeds for the family?
2. Go more paithiyum over Thuls and become a fully UNfunctional person?
3. Lose cool and burst out the truth to Charu and TA's mom about Thuls?
4. Turn into a stalker and follow Thuls till she bursts out the truth?
5. Forgets Thuls for JUST 5 mins long enough to catch Murugesan?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thamizh's behaviour" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
He's gonna get fully mad and totally non-functional till he finds out the truth behind Thulasi's behavior which has been bothering him too much! So after figuring out what happened, he'll probably confront Lavanya and his mum! And there's no way he can forget Thuls even for a minute.. approm enna 5 mins? :P

Edited by khpriya - 31 July 2010 at 11:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25TheivaRanu.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

aarthivijay

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25Shemmo

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I think he only would  open his mouth to everyone when he comes to know the reason behind Thulasi's ignorance.He was ready to jump into the depth because he thought Thulasi would have called him.If he knows the truth, then noone can stop him to burst out and to go to Thulasi to get her back.Hmmm....and Thulasi as usual would insult him more until she gets a tight slap from him.

Edited by Theiva - 01 August 2010 at 5:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25AnnaJayElystiashubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

I think he only would  open his mouth to everyone when he comes to know the reason behind Thulasi's ignorance.He was ready to jump into the depth because he thought Thulasi would have called him.If he knows the truth, then noone can stop him to burst out and to go to Thulasi to get her back.Hmmm....and Thulasi as usual would insult him more until she gets a tight slap from him.

Thulasi really deserves this.........how much he is melting forgetting everything.........this nut is thinking she is doing good ....no way she is actually making him feel worse........

i hope at least this situation brings boldness in TA to burst out the truth to every1..............

i feel he is already mad with thulasi to the core............like we are all mad with T and T........he he he

Edited by subbali - 01 August 2010 at 8:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25ShemmoQuelle-Belle

sindhu_051

Groupbie

sindhu_051

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
hi,

but there are chances that TA may get married to Charu after hearing that she took steps to relieve him from police and helped his mom.But Tulsi dint even think about his problem...and his friend Kanagu is goign to confuse him to marry charu instead of Tulsi...
and TA will hear his friends words.....

but it should not happen...thats not my wish...

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I have a strong gut feeling that the director will show all preps for TA-charu wedding and on the wedding day something will happen, that will make both TA and thulsi change their mind and something like Vel-thulsi episode where in the last minute the story changed. so in the mandapam thulsi will come running and say I love u tamil and tamil will say I want to marry thulsi and then the story will take a turn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
If he came to know the reason behind Thulasi ignorance, he will say blubber everything to his Mom...If she still blackmails him he will blackmail her back...Hahaha...

I wish soon he should tell everyone his position and love towards Thuls!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.