Munthanai Mudichu

Mundhanai Mudichu 2 - 6 Aug Discussions & Update pg1

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Monday - 2/8/10

Starts with 4 ft 1 inch mom of Prakash doing a sky-earth jumping.
" since my son loves your sister, I still want this wedding to go on -
but let your sister get ready to leave for the US of A " Tamizh vetoes
any such notion. Meena pleads "pOgatheenga...pOgatheenga.." Well,
Tamizh serial Lakshanam is not sacrificied - all this is a dream .....
Meena kku thaan. Sada comes, sees darling sis in a trance..... and
gets to know the worry. Just then Prakash asks Tamizh "passport eduthittiya??" Tamizh blinks and Prakash continues "so....you do not know??" Sada calls Praksh on his mobile.....finds out where exactly the couple are standing... tells Kavi to take care of the other end..goes to Praksh "mappillai...inge enna panringa??" The moment of revelation passes. The pOngal is ready... all adjourn to the sannidhi....Meena is all smiles ....thambi udaiyaan padaikku anjaan ???

Janaki and Prema in the temple - ithu vera temple ppa. Prema gives a thaali to the priest "amman pathathile vaichu kudunga" Janaki wants to know " ithu yethu?? and why??" Prema says that all her efforts are getting countered by the other side - "so swamy kku oru savaal vida poren. Intha thaali should be tied by Karthik ..illatta undiyal kku pOgum " (ithu enna vetti savaal??? she means that she will never marry if Karthik refuses to tie the noose??) The priest chants...
KK enters the temple.

Both mother and daughter go to her...cootchi coo.... apologize...... KK sees some people getting ready to carry the thee chatti. Her face becomes pensive. Prema probes and learns that KK wanted to carry it for some parikaaram - uruppadaatha Karthik kku velai appO thaan kidaikkumaam !! - Prema decides to cash this opportunity. KK goes to do the archanai, Prema goes to the thee chatti crowd and asks for one. That lady says that she has one extra. KK comes back, learns
that Prema is stepping in for her, tries to dissuade but Prema talks about "vayathile sumanthaval and nenjile sumanthaval " - to cut a long story short, Prema carries the hot pot, KK melts......leaves. Janaki looks at Prema's burnt palms and fumes...Prema says that all this is jujubi...."think about the jackpot that is waiting..."

Freeze

Update for Tuesday, August 3, 2010:

Sada is talking with his buddy, an auto driver, about AM and KS becoming friends again, which may put a full stop to his plans to marry Kavitha.  He doesn't like the idea of their becoming such good buddies, and going for lunch to KS's house.  Friend suggests he drop Kavitha, he says that Kavitha is his wife in his mind, how can he forget her?

KK comes home, tells KS about Prema carrying the fire pot for her and getting burned in her palms, Karthik is overhearing and is touched.

Eka comes to see KS, apologizes for being the person who was responsible for all this enmity, KS says there is nothing to be sorry about, and asks him to join them at lunch.  Eka says he will come some other time.

KK is busy checking on the kitchen and its current state of affairs, checks on rasam, gives it to Paati for the final seal of approval, is told that it needs some more salt, tells the kitchen duty person to add salt.

Prema is getting ointment applied on her burns, Janaki asks again if this was necessary, she says that yes, now Karthik will think seriously about her, and should be on his way to her house, and sure enough, he enters!  He sees her burns, asks her why she did it, she talks about her inability to do anything more, and so on.  He is deeply touched, and leaves.  Prema wears the sunglasses he left behind, and says that this is an indication of how deeply he has been touched.

Sara returns home, and is thinking of Shylaja's asking him to talk to his parents about marrying her.

Thodarum ...

Sorry I have been brief, but there wasn't much today.

Update for Wed, Aug 4, 2010:

MK and Palanisamy return with the banana leaves, vethilai etc.,  Sara is thinking about Shylaja, and Karthi is hanging around.  KS is verattufying everyone around.  Sara is trying to say something and comes in front of KS, but right then, the AM family enters, so the moment is lost.

(I am stuck in the middle of something in the kitchen, so I will come back to this later, after dinner.  Dinner is over, but ... Since I successfully burned my tomato thokku, I will continue with the update instead.)

KS and KK welcome the visitors, everyone troops in and they all sit down in a semi-circle in the chairs that have been arranged there.  MK, Sara and Karthi are glowering at the girls, and the girls look very uncomfortable, looking at the guys and then looking elsewhere.  Karthi is remembering how he was forced to touch Swathi's feet and he is fuming, she in turn is also uneasy.  KK goes to the kitchen and asks Meena to bring out the drinks (coffee?), she comes out, sees Sada and gets terrified, runs back inside and refuses to go outside.  AM's wife Meena goes to the kitchen, asks if Meena Jr. got scared when she saw Sada, and was she the one whom Sada treated so badly the other day, and then takes her by the hand, goes to where Sada is sitting, and tells Sada to apologize.  He does so, and then she tells Meena Jr. not to fear him any more.  KS sees the girls and his sons looking uneasy, Tamil apologizes to MK, but KS makes them all shake hands, MK with TS, Kavitha with Sara and Swathi with Karthi.  (Unfortunately, KS has only three sons, so there is no one to shake hands with Vasanthi!).

Everyone has lunch, on the banana leaves, sitting at the dining table (and here I thought they were going to sit on the floor and eat the old fashioned way!)  After lunch, they go back to the living room and their previous seats.  KK keeps nudging KS to say something, and he tells her to say it.  This drama is being observed by Mr. and Mrs. AM, as well as KS's three sons and AM's daughters and Sada.  Finally, KK comes forward and asks AM to reconsider their proposal to get their three sons to marry AM's daughters.  AM and Meena are quiet, and KS asks them what they think.  Finally, Tamil speaks up and she says that it is best that they drop the idea as her sisters are not ready for marriage.  She says they need to finish their studies, KS says that he will ensure that they complete their studies, and then she says that her sisters met their sons when they were committing adaavadithanams, so they will only see them as rowdies and not as prospective husbands, so it is best that they leave, and she gets her parents to leave.  (She was being unduly harsh and abrupt with them, and in any case, what makes her the spokesperson for her family?  She was so much more moderate and well mannered in the beginning, now I don't like her abruptness and rudeness in speaking.)  The AM family leaves.

Once home, Meena is still looking glum.  Tamil asks her why she is glum, and finally she says that she feels that Tamil need not have been so abrupt with them (just what I have been saying, except that I would use the word "rude" or "ill-mannered").  Tamil is surprised.

Thodarum ...

Episode - 74              Thursday - 05.08.10

Credits to techsatish.net

AM says they should have bought time from KS & then discussed among them at home .. Thamizh says no discussion is needed .. it's not her sister's fate to live a life like tht .. i'm there for my sisters , i'll settle them in life .. also tells Meena not to take quick decisions with her sister's life .. Meena says she is not hurrying to get her daughter's married .. It's a kodupinai for the sister's to get married in one family .. Feels bad for ignoring such a nice oppurtunity .. Thamizh says sisters must be united all life .. and tht can happen only if they have their own identity [intha ponnu romba pesuthu 😡] .. i'll be a support to my sisters .. i'll work hard for their improvement in life .. tht should be their goal & no marriage for my sisters now .. Not only KS , even if some other comes with a marriage proposal , give them the same reply .. Everyone is upset , except Sada , who feels happy as he still has chacne to woo Kavitha .. Tells Meena , ozhukka seelankal will soon come asking for her daughters & to wait till then .. Further praises Thamizh for her bold denial to KS .. Warns Meena not to brainwash Thamizh once he leaves .. Once outside , Sada updates Kuppan .. Both then happily leave to tasmac shop to enjoy their victory ...

KS's home .. Paati pulambifies , what's wrong with my grandsons .. ippadi insult pannittale .. MK , Sara & Karthik take turns to chide their mom 😆 .. Pazhani comes in support of KK .. Sara says they got u married to a girl without ur consent & spoiled ur life .. We too doesn't want to have the same destiny .. we have the maturity to choose a right partner .. don't get us married to some kenachi's 😡 & spoil our life .. enga viruppam kkum respect kudunga .. KS asks if he is seeing someone ..

Sara becomes speechless .. KS kku over confidence .. Says , he has not brought them up in tht way & his sons will not fall into kadhal , kathirikkai trap .. KS adds , they must marry the girls they choose .. Tells them to trust their parents & they'll only do good for them .. and to ignore Thamizh's harsh words .. Karthik says there is no hurry for his marriage .. KS tells him to think of his bro's .. and reminds his sons abt his father's vaaku , getting DIL's from one family .. his fathers vaaku is like sivan vaaku .. Even if AM doesn't accept this proposal , it's fine .. i'll look for some other girls .. but for sure , my DIL's will come from one family ..

Thamizh is asleep .. Meena walks to her bed , rasichufies her thoongum azhagu 😳 .. has visions of thamizh's big lecture 😳 .. Wakes her other 3 daughters .. gives a lecture in artha rathiri [poor girls ] .. Says , thamizh is our kula deivam .. i'm ur mom for namesake .. but thamizh showers more love on you .. Requests them to make thamizh happy by showering her with love in return .. Kavi says they love their sister a lot & asks what they should do to prove it .. Meena tells them to get married to KS's sons .. Sisters are firm , not to go against thamizh's wish .. Meena tries to convince them saying , if they gte married , thamizh will also settle in her life .. Kavi feels bad , as her mom thinks to get rid of them .. adds , whatever thamizh spoke to KS is very genuine .. Meena is most worried abt thamizh's wedding .. Kavi says they too have the same fear as they have hid the conditions from each other .. Meena says she has just covered up couple of truth , to make thamizh's wedding happen .. Sisters are confused .. asks , how their marriages are connected with thamizhs wedding .. Meena says , thamizhs wedding will go smooth , if the other 3 gets married into KS's family ...

Thodarum ...

FRIDAY 6TH AUG.2010

Senior Meena & her 3 daughter's[2,3,4]  kootaNi...meena polambing...1000 lies allowed for a maariage , but  am just hiding 2 truths , all for the sake of my daughter's good life. Naan paNNina  vandavalam Thamizhku therinja , she will resort  to the extreme step...call of the marriage. To avoid  that  all 3 of you should marry KS' sons. Kavi is confused , wonders why mummy is putting mudichu for motta thalai & muzhangal ,how their marriage will benefit Thamizh. It will indeed clarifies mom...once they are married , Thamizh's self assumed importance of family responsibility & burden will reduce. Then Meena can sing to her ... life can go on without  you, flowers can bloom without  you , birds can chirp without  you.  Thamizh would then realize that she is not indispensible, things can happen without her help.  Meena can then persuade her to settle down happily in the US of A [ Meena can also make a trip on delivery duty excuse ]. Meena assure other girls not to assume that she is well pushing [kiNathula thallaradhu] them for their  sister's sake...KS' family is also a decent family though they had unpleasant experience with his sons. Meena has thrown the ball in their court to take a favourable decision. Akka's good life in stake so thangachis unanimously & whole heartedly  vote for KS' family marriage proposal.

Karthik receives a courier ...appointment order ...good company, good salary Rs. 15000 PM . All elated, patti attributes to Thatha's blessing , KK says along with thatha's blessings Prema's thee chatty lifting also contributed to this , making Karthik also to contemplate about it. KS is informed about this ulaga maha adhisayam. Happy KS announces free one kilo sugar [ cost Rs.31] to all the customers of the day. Daddy dear then  becomes emotional remembering his innumerable Dhanda soru pattam hurled out at Karthik .

Thamizh getting ready to leave for work. Meena is anxious to know  Kavi & Co decision...they all milk pouring in her tummy. Kavi decides to handle the matter...confronts Thamizh , accuses her for taking unilateral decision in rejecting KS' house proposal . How can she decide on their behalf , tastes differ , they were actually  ready for the alliance. Livid Thamizh points out to Kavitha of her CA / auditor  Kanavu [ auditor Oditar 😉?],her promise to retrieve their  ancestral property , whatever happened to that[ Kavi knows that the property will come back to them only on the 300th episode ðŸ˜† ] so why waste time , good opportunity valiya vandhu fallen on their lap, grab it . Verbal warfare between sisters , peak of it is Kavi accusing Thamiz being jealous of them , hence poding muttu kattai for their marriage.

Meena scolds Kavi for such reckless talk hurting Thamizh's  feelings. Helpless Kavi points out this is the  only way she could keep Thamizh's blind love for them at bay . Sure Thamizh is going to dislike kavi for this , but surely it  will pave a better path for Thamizh's happy life. Akka has sacrificed so much for the family , she deserves the best.

Thodarum
Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja for the update. OMG at last the whole thing was a dream ? The mudichu tightens now.

janaki & Prema & their pazhi vaangum padalam...sagikkala. Ippadiyum oru ammava?
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP & Eljay.

people are getting ready to knot themselves and others... irukku weekend kku mudichchu...Edited by eclat - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - both Karthik and Sara might oppose the idea of KK, I guess. At this point Muthu engal sothu will marry any one - kalyaanam nnu Onnu nadantha ok da sammyyy 😉
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka & LJ maa .. Prema & Janaki 😡 .. Wish they get to know the truth abt Prema's aunt .. hmm , Vetti officer Karthik is slowly falling for this villi Prema .. Ayyoda KS & KK kanavula mannu vizha pogutha 😔 ..
srima thumbnail
Thanks eljay for the update.Mudichellam chidukkayinde poradhu. Avizhka kashtamthan.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Eljay.

how did you (an expert cook) burn the thokku? i find this to be more interesting a topic rather than the adaavadis in mudichchu.. 😳Edited by eclat - 13 years ago
srima thumbnail
Thanks eljay for the update. I too felt Thamizh was brusque & impolite . nagarigamnu onnu irukkuma .Yosithu solromnu solli irukkalam & then avoid it by some lame excuse. By the way I think I saw Kavi shaking hands with Muthu & Thamizh with Sara. Director mudhicha maathi pottutaronu ninaichen. Loosu ponnukku mudichup podap povadhu yaaru ...murai maman??
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@eclat, are you trying to rub salt on my wounds?  If the truth should be told, this serial was the reason for the burning, I thought I would do the update while it was being aired, and ... I suddenly smelled the burning odor!  Net result: the episode was boring and annoying, my tomato thokku was also goney gone!

Somebody should tell this Tamil that just because she is the oldest daughter and is holding a job, it doesn't mean that she can act like she is the head of the household, esp when she lacks basic manners.  How is one supposed to like a show when the leading character shows a basic lack of decent manners?
eclat thumbnail
No Eljay.🤗   ðŸ¤— I was really shocked knowing that the thokku met such a fate... maybe it didnt like the show too.. just like how are stomach burns.. thokku also burnt.

Why are all the serial characters so emotional.. dont they use their brains to think?