Anupallavi 2 - 6 Aug (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay, Cool and Laksh - ennathai solla??
namkku vithi nanna illai, ambuttuthen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupallavi 2 - 6 Aug (Page 2)" in Anupallavi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I have a small question - small illai, major doubt thaan.  The man goes to one wife's house, changes his clothes, then goes to the other wife's house, and doesn't either wife ask him where he managed to find another shirt and why didn't he bring the dirty shirt home if he changed at work?  Maybe that is my cleaning buddhi at work, but that would be my first question.  Next, I would ask him where is that blue shirt I got you for your last birthday (or anniversary or whatever).  Don't these two women do any such housekeeping?  I never see any maids at their houses, and I always see Anu doing her own cooking, so how is it they don't keep track of their husband's shirts?  Okay, okay, now don't tell me I am a nosy wife, but hey, if I want my husband not to stray from me, it pays to be nosy!  And maybe that is why my hubby has so many white shirts with grey stripes, since I cannot tell the difference between them!  And that must be why I always buy distinctive shirts when I do the buying for his birthday or Father's Day!  This way I can keep him on his toes.

Edited by eljay - 07 August 2010 at 8:23pm

maharm

maharm

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
good

Post Reply New Post

Go to top