Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Who Can it be???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
So who do you think got hurt with the cooker blow up??? Lets not forget that Mani was also sent to make sherbat for everyone in the kitchen.  So can it be Mani??? Its between Koki and Mani.......we will have to wait till monday to watch. Its also possible that no one gets hurt, but Rashi does get caught...........I think its time that Rashi gets a yelling from her own mother in law. I am sure Hetal would yell now.......or at least she should.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who Can it be???" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
mod you can close this topic.......there is another one in the forum which I didn't see before........sorry..........

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.