Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why Koki is not in favour of GoHem??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
it seems to me that Koki does not want Gohem being together. Koki did not let

ahem to get too close to gopi in fire incident n did not praise her when gopi tried to put paperweight on important papers. her expressions re very clear. but the question is why? guess the only reason is she does not want anyone to steal her son. but he has to stop being  momma's boy sometime or another. whit if koki's husband did that to her just caring bout  his mother n ignoring her. how would she like it? if she wanted gopi to marry her son then she should have tried to build  strong bond between them not just that she could get someone just like  cow. i feel like Cry cause gopi does not have  loving life partner. i hope koki n

ahem change their attitude towards gopi n treat her differently 

anyway i hope  everything is fine in Mon epi. n Koki is not hurt.

Edited by VivaciousQueen - 31 July 2010 at 6:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonmoonstruckSimz786sajniesuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Koki is not in favour of GoHem??" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
during fire accident, Koki did not Aham to get close to Gopi may be cuz that time Gopi-Aham were just engaged and may be she did not want any one point any fingers towards Gopi...  Its true, Koki wants her son to follow her all rules and regulation at the same time she wants Aham to be happy with Gopi as we saw in the episode when Aham didn't come for dinner.... Koki told Gopi right away that "do u want me to teach you how to convince ur husband and bring him for dinner" ....  you can easily figure out she does want Gopi-Aham to be happy with each other....  when gopi tried to put paperweight on important papers, Aham was angry but Koki was kinda pleased seeing Gopi taking care of Aham's things....  you can easily see that in Koki eyes as they were having sparkle.....    I am sure Koki will be playing major role in bringing Aham close to Gopi  Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreesajnie

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
yea, Koki might be the medium for Aham and Gopi to be closer to each other. later Koki might help Gopi to win over Aham.

suvaaslondon

Groupbie

suvaaslondon

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
My feelings on this were that Koki did not want Ahem to get close to GOPI before the wedding because one is her possessiveness over her son,Two is may be she  did not want him to find out before the wedding that GOPI is Illiterate and he may call the wedding Off.

But I think it is ONLY Koki who can bring them closer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvaaslondon

My feelings on this were that Koki did not want Ahem to get close to GOPI before the wedding because one is her possessiveness over her son,Two is may be she  did not want him to find out before the wedding that GOPI is Illiterate and he may call the wedding Off.

But I think it is ONLY Koki who can bring them closer.

@blue....aapke muh me ghee shakkar....and party on forum...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top