Pratigya

Kesar and Komal...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Has anyone seen how pretty they both look in real life with barely any make-up? They look so stunningly beautiful!  Isn't it ironic that in Pratigya, Kesar has been made to look dark skinned and Komal is made to look like a little girl with her pigtails and bright red lipstick!

Hopefully she can transform and we will be able to see her natural beauty.  No offence to Pooja's fans but I don't think she is pretty although her hair is so shiny and thick,  It looks really ravishing!
I LUB U KRISHNA!!!!! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mingabirju4baby..Enchanteur..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kesar and Komal..." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Agreed that Kesar and especially Komal look really pretty.....and I am hoping that someday komal will have a makeover..and will get out of her pig tails....however ..I do find Pratigya pretty as well..especially now-a-days.....she is looking really beautiful...and her hair is also niceBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyRose

gudia222

Groupbie

gudia222

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I saw Komal in one of the episodes of Comedy Circus and must tell you that she looked great. She is beautiful and very talented.

an_jaani

an_jaani

IF-Dazzler

an_jaani

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
i think komal should be female lead....she is very beautiful and very talented
kesar in real life....she is pretty n simple

pooja is pretty.....love her in interviews....but i think makeup makes her look older
just my POV....no offence to anyone

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I think Kesar is really pretty and so is Komal .. Komal would win any beauty contest just by her glowinng complexion and Kesar with her beautiful dove eyes ... both of them are not given modern and smart dresses to wear in the show .. probably because of their characters .. Pratigya is always dressed in pretty saris and with her hair down .. just give those to Komaliya and Kesar Bahu and they will give run to Prats anyday..

an_jaani

rightchoice

Goldie

rightchoice

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_jaani

i think komalshould be female lead.... she is very beautiful and very talented
</div>kesar in real life....she is pretty n simple
<div>

pooja is pretty.....love her in interviews....but i think makeup makes her look older

Oh!...NOOOOOOOOOO...if that happens, then we have to see Adarsh as male leading...Now tell me, do you really want to see Komal as female lead. But I am OK if she gets a new male partner...

an_jaani

IF-Dazzler

an_jaani

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightchoice

Originally posted by an_jaani

i think komalshould be female lead.... she is very beautiful and very talented
</div>kesar in real life....she is pretty n simple
<div>

Oh!...NOOOOOOOOOO...if that happens, then we have to see Adarsh as male leading...Now tell me, do you really want to see Komal as female lead. But I am OK if she gets a new male partner...

i was talking about some new show in which she can be lead

in this show i want komal to ditch adarsh.....n find someone way betterBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top