Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

English Subtitle-PETITION SIGN UP - Page 2

Poll

Do you want Geet program to have english subtitle?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I live in the UK and my Hindi isnt great - I learnt most of it from bollywood films but even then its a bit rubbish and I struggle to understand some of the program the show seriously needs subtitles.
tara1978 thumbnail
Yeah I totally agreed with you! Some of the Star Plus programs is getting boring to me now!  My favourite used to be Sapna Bidaii but since the main actor is dead, the story line is getting so boring.  While flipping through the channel I came across Geet.  I started to love their acting!!! Watching the program for about a week then I emailed Star One as well as written a letter to them regarding to add subtitle but no respond.  Your right, Star One seriously need subtitle for those who doesn't understand the language so well and for those who are Deaf. 
missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Tara..sorry bout ur hearing loss..but yeh i understand your situation it must be difficult 4 u!!

Just 4 u ...il write to production team n star one bout this - i will also post this on geet facebook (cvs are present)!!
I'll make it a huge issue so that something will be done about it!

Miss Amazing knows now...so hopefully something will be done!!

Btw ur from the UK ryt...wot part?? Im from UK 2..((london))

Miss Amazing x

tara1978 thumbnail
Miss Amazing,
You are amazing! hahaha with such a great reply from you.  I hope someone would do something about this.  I have also posted a discussion in Facebook page.  You will easily find me there.  I am in London as well not far from Heathrow Airport.  Been living in the UK for almost 5 years but found myself missing my homeland Toronto!  Hope you could reach the productions team and hopefully they could do something about this!!!
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats a really good thing you are doing for yourself and other with this problem. it can be a problem and i have voted and will support you as well. Hope they listen to you as soon as possible, then you and others can understand the shows as well...good luck!๐Ÿ˜Š
khadija_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I support u all the way..
there should be English subtitles for people with disabilities..n it would be nice cause my cousin mostly doesn't understand wht they r sayin so she asks me so it would be nice to have subtitles..
n there r people like my cousin tht don't live in india..so it would be nice so they could understand wht they r sayin....
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I m with u all the way....having english subtitles would really help be a humongous help to ppl with hearing impairment and might bridge gaps between us and other cultures
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Totally support you and i hope geet gets subtitles soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ maybe you can contact geet on fb.

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I'll def support u in this, pm me if u need any help

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I am with you.Not only Geet all Indian shows should have subtitles.