Thendral

Thendral poll- regarding villain

Poll Question: What do you think Vel should be like in the end..?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [56.52%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [43.48%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I am just gathering ur views and opinions on this since Vel has been missing from Thendral for quite some time.. so pls feel free to vote! Do share your opinions on why you think it should be that way..

Edited by Nikila10 - 31 July 2010 at 1:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaHema_M-musicluv-NixkieShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral poll- regarding villain" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Nice Poll Nikila Akka!!....Clap

Actually i want to see Velayudham going mad...Noo big reasons for that.....I want to see something different in this serial, yenna in every serial Villains thirunthuranga....so this serial different.ah irukatthum.....!!...
TongueWink
Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaQuelle-Belle

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
I am pretty sure that Vel will be twice as bad when he wakes up from the coma, so that he will give twice as much trouble to Thulasi and TA.  Illaina how will Thuls get the chance to shed more tears and yell some more at Paati, and how will TA make more and more problems for himself?  And how will the director run this show for another three years?  Remember the lessons learned from TMS, which was interesting three years back, and now is merely boring.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivasrimaSweetyGreen

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I want him to change like Thilaka and behave according to his age and be like a father for Thulasi, but not only in the final week of this serial, i know it is not possible....but i already miss him in this serial and his absence is one of the reasons for Thendral for being boring right now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiasrimaShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ya ya its too boring to see the serial nowadays without vel character... he must turn in to new leaf.. or he will become psycho i feel..

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

I am pretty sure that Vel will be twice as bad when he wakes up from the coma, so that he will give twice as much trouble to Thulasi and TA.  Illaina how will Thuls get the chance to shed more tears and yell some more at Paati, and how will TA make more and more problems for himself?  And how will the director run this show for another three years?  Remember the lessons learned from TMS, which was interesting three years back, and now is merely boring.

Eljay...I won't be surprised if the same fate applies to Thendral....today we saw TA and his frens going in circles trying to track Murugesu's home. The trio found it all right but M's wife was far too smart for them to handle - she took the kattai and bang on her bro's head to make it look like TA has done - then sent him off to the police station to lodge a report on the 3 so called "rowdies". Imagine she could handle the 3 men - not at all frightened. Shocked They wasted so much of time showing them searching for Murugesu place - just to buy time.

All of us will go kelivis and kelavans before TA and Thuls ties the knot.....how long to wait?? ...I am already getting tired and feeble..!!...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top