Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Today Rashi's harkath and Ahams damki

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
what rashi did today was purely vindictive, it had nothing to do with Gopi and her wanting to be out of modi house.  i was actually shocked at the extent the mother and daughter had schemed but mainly the mother i think rashi will redeem herself knowing that she nearly killed someone. 

When gopi wanted to go to kitchen she told her not too now looking at it, it did look like she did not want gopi hurt.  (as they say blood is thicker than water)

Now i dont think kokila  is hurt, well hopefully not,  i think it will be gopi leaving the house and rashi wins but what does she win,  the whole family will get know that she cant cook, clean etc.  so shes the rani of what modi household.  With Gopi doing all the household chores she was covered who will cover her now.

Robot Aham he has a beautiful wife and we saw more of that beauty today, what is he thinking, he knows the koki is a strong minded person mount everest  cannot be moved easily so why blame gopi.  When he came towards her i thought maybe he will thank again and cvs you dissappointed many of us today.  If he is staying with Gopi because of his mother, then why should Gopi stay with you, have you treated her with respect you make her sleep on the floor why would she stay for you or your mother.  Today he scared Gopi as if he was going to attack her and i would'nt have been surprised if he did.  i hope when falls for gopi it will be too late as her heart will be broken too much she will not trust him.  Then lets see him running after Gopi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: fanbidaai

what rashi did today was purely vindictive, it had nothing to do with Gopi and her wanting to be out of modi house.  i was actually shocked at the extent the mother and daughter had schemed but mainly the mother i think rashi will redeem herself knowing that she nearly killed someone. 

When gopi wanted to go to kitchen she told her not too now looking at it, it did look like she did not want gopi hurt.  (as they say blood is thicker than water)

Now i dont think kokila  is hurt, well hopefully not,  i think it will be gopi leaving the house and rashi wins but what does she win,  the whole family will get know that she cant cook, clean etc.  so shes the rani of what modi household.  With Gopi doing all the household chores she was covered who will cover her now.

Robot Aham he has a beautiful wife and we saw more of that beauty today, what is he thinking, he knows the koki is a strong minded person mount everest  cannot be moved easily so why blame gopi.  When he came towards her i thought maybe he will thank again and cvs you dissappointed many of us today.  If he is staying with Gopi because of his mother, then why should Gopi stay with you, have you treated her with respect you make her sleep on the floor why would she stay for you or your mother.  Today he scared Gopi as if he was going to attack her and i would'nt have been surprised if he did.  i hope when falls for gopi it will be too late as her heart will be broken too much she will not trust him.  Then lets see him running after Gopi.

but after todays epi....first time i felt Rashi is not that bad at hurt due to which she will be ready to risk anyone else life just to take revenge...as when Urmi says her that Koki will get hurt and Gopi will be out...she suspects and also aks if this is necessary...but Urmi convinced her....
so for me pure jhagde ki jad Urmi hi hai...she has to be thrown away from this earth so that is dharti par kisi aur ka dimag kharab na kar sake,,,,

and next is Robotic Aham.....m agree with u...when he was coming towards Gopi I was scared badly as I cant trust him when ever he looks at Gopi...... i was also thinking he might raise his hand but thank god he dint do that....but his Dhamki was also more than the limit...it was just ridiculous from his side always Scolding Gopi w/o even let her speak for her side.....
this is like Giving the Punishment to the Innocent w/o even let her speak to save herself....always Aham is like the Lawyer/Judge and Gopi in Katghara..............this has to be changed at any cost...

and last but not the least.....It should not be very late as u said k Gopi will have to think 100000 times to forgive Aham for wt all he did to her.......also if he has to ask forgiveness I want him to run behind Gopi, on his knees and also to do Uthak Baithak Kaan Pakad Ke....and many moe punishments in my lists....
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

but after todays epi....first time i felt Rashi is not that bad at hurt due to which she will be ready to risk anyone else life just to take revenge...as when Urmi says her that Koki will get hurt and Gopi will be out...she suspects and also aks if this is necessary...but Urmi convinced her....
so for me pure jhagde ki jad Urmi hi hai...she has to be thrown away from this earth so that is dharti par kisi aur ka dimag kharab na kar sake,,,,

and next is Robotic Aham.....m agree with u...when he was coming towards Gopi I was scared badly as I cant trust him when ever he looks at Gopi...... i was also thinking he might raise his hand but thank god he dint do that....but his Dhamki was also more than the limit...it was just ridiculous from his side always Scolding Gopi w/o even let her speak for her side.....
this is like Giving the Punishment to the Innocent w/o even let her speak to save herself....always Aham is like the Lawyer/Judge and Gopi in Katghara..............this has to be changed at any cost...

and last but not the least.....It should not be very late as u said k Gopi will have to think 100000 times to forgive Aham for wt all he did to her.......also if he has to ask forgiveness I want him to run behind Gopi, on his knees and also to do Uthak Baithak Kaan Pakad Ke....and many moe punishments in my lists....

When Anita left  aham he was not heartbroken he was ok  and ready to settle down with gopi but due to kinjals intereference that did not happen,  If kokila is hurt i would like gopi to start to fight back and say to Aham i have no interest in staying in this marriage, as soon as your mother is well i will leave.  I want Gopi to take full control of running the house etc and then he will see who Gopi really is..
When kokila gets well i want gopi to say to kokila i have respected you and your family very much so i love you all but i cannot let my life be ruined by living a lie.  As much as kokila would argue with Gopi she will let her go.  When Aham comes home and ask for Gopi then lets see the real drama.  i want him to see her everywhere he cant eat sleep work etc.
When the jacka$$ does realize that he loves her, i want gopi to let him do the running round, when he tells his mum that he wants gopi i hope she says to him i gave a diamond to you and now you have lost her i am not going to get her back you have tooo...😍
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
jandira thumbnail

he doed not love her so i think something needs to happen so he looks at her with different eyes, then gopi should leave and make him realise..

Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fanbidaai

When Anita left  aham he was not heartbroken he was ok  and ready to settle down with gopi but due to kinjals intereference that did not happen,  If kokila is hurt i would like gopi to start to fight back and say to Aham i have no interest in staying in this marriage, as soon as your mother is well i will leave.  I want Gopi to take full control of running the house etc and then he will see who Gopi really is..
When kokila gets well i want gopi to say to kokila i have respected you and your family very much so i love you all but i cannot let my life be ruined by living a lie.  As much as kokila would argue with Gopi she will let her go.  When Aham comes home and ask for Gopi then lets see the real drama.  i want him to see her everywhere he cant eat sleep work etc.
When the jacka$$ does realize that he loves her, i want gopi to let him do the running round, when he tells his mum that he wants gopi i hope she says to him i gave a diamond to you and now you have lost her i am not going to get her back you have tooo...😍

Kinjal is the main culprit for increasing misunderstanding between the both...and if she would  have not done the Necklace Plotting then Aham would have been a different creature....

and nothing happend by which we can decipher that Aham has fallen in love with Gopi...not even started to feel concern for her.......so its difficult now to say how and when he will have a different perspective towards her such as u mention he cant Eat, sleep....full to deewana sort of Gopi ke Pyaar me...isme to bahut waqt lagega.....
but what i can say that if Koki gets hurt and Gopi takes care of her and during all those times
Aham will observe her, and will might stop misbehaving with her...as today just for first time he appreciated Gopi for getting his words and to obey Koki....and when he will see her comletely dedicated her life for Koki he will bow his head in front of her and then he will take care of Tired Gopi then may be  they will have some Moments all Alone and Aham will listen his heart beat for Gopi....tabhi kuchh ho sakta hai.....
then if Gopi leaves...he will do Aakash Patal ek to find her and Khoon Paseena Ek to Get her back..........
Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jandira

he doed not love her so i think something needs to happen so he looks at her with different eyes, then gopi should leave and make him realise..

hmm..yeah something reallly big needs to happen to make Aham realize Who Gopi is and What all good qualities she has,,,,,
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all i wanna say is tht urmi is the evil one and rashi is jus her fruit!! she is trying to make rashi jus like her. this is all so bad.
it was sooo shocking when we saw wht urmi had planned....this is so bad....total harrassment....kisi ki jaan bhi ja sakti hai.....really urmi-rashi jodi disguise. full stop.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey really tired watching ahem every time to be furious with gopi can someone has no respect at all he's has no humanity in him and comparing the beauty of the couple i don't see he's good for gopi.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just watched the epi. When Aham was walking towards Gopi today I was so scared for her and was thinking...no one should be that afraid of their husband...your bedroom should be your save zone or sanctuary.. where you come to relax, take a breath etc...but here poor Gopi is scared to make noise because Aham may wake up, be disturbed. When he does wake up he threatens her and yells at her while pointing his evil finger.. Outside the bedroom Koki is either yelling at her or teaching her everything in that condescending manner. She has no where to go.

It's very said. Todays Rashi/Urmila antics where beyond AWFUL!!!!
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree with u alll......  First it was Koki, who didnt her son to get close with Gopi....  then Kinjal came in the picture....  Now, when Koki is all loving towards Gopi and wants her to be close to her hubby and Kinjal is all worried for his life then Rashi came into picture to ruin whatever is left 😡  ....   bursting cooker will harm Koki or not is yet to be seen but Aham will be the first one pointing towards Gopi and Rashi's desires of throwing Gopi will be fulfilled by Aham.....     I hope this time Koki find out it was Rashi behind the cooker accident as when Gopi had put the cooker it was filled and later Rashi was in the kitchen talking with her mom.....  Hope Koki finds all and let Aham know abt it so that he doesn't misunderstand Gopi and give her some respect ....  and Urmi ,the less said about her the better 😡
Edited by prikiashi - 13 years ago