Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Aries is the first sign of the zodiac. It represents birth, as Pisces represents death and consciousness of the soul. The ram is conscious only of himself. He's the infant of the zodiac-the newborn baby-completely absorbed with his own toes and fingers. His needs come first. An infant doesn't care whether or not his parents or the neighbors are sleeping. When he's hungry or wet, he yowls in discomfort. He wants his bottle, and he wants his diaper changed now, and don't be pokey about it. When the Aries person has an idea or something he wants to get off his mind, he'll call you at four in the morning without a qualm. Why shouldn't you be awake to listen to him? He's awake. That's all that counts. He wants something. He gets it.

OMG.. Axe, do you agree with this?? 😆 

I mean.. yes, I am demanding and imposing wen it comes to my closest peoples.. but not SO much! 😆  .. I am waay too courteous.. =P

Yup I agree...I do it all the time. When I got my first job, I called up my mom right then n there..it was almost 3 am in the night for her, and she wasn't even aware that I was attending an interview 😆 She just got scared initially thinking something was wrong here 😛

I do this to everyone in my inner circle of loved ones and frnds...but if u don't fall in the inner circle..i spare u the trouble 😃
Edited by axeion - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pooj i posted my biodata in the previous cc 😆
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: axeion

Thats always true 😃 I always get into fights with so many ppl everywhr 😉 This time I was in Hyd..I had a big fight with the manager at "Taruni" in Ameerpet. I got so irritated with their service that I was like give me ur owner's number..and the manager got scared and started showing me dresses himself instead of asking the salesgirl 😆

LOL.. I do things with soo much tact and prudency.. 😆 ðŸ˜† .. but yeahh.. I do question some insane, pointless, injustice things that happen around with ghee, shakkar in my mouth! 😛 

.. OMG.. tell me 'bout some silly malls..  ..
sunidhifan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

pooj i posted my biodata in the previous cc 😆

thnks rani
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: axeion

Yup I agree...I do it all the time. When I got my first job, I called up my mom right then n there..it was almost 3 am in the night for her, and she wasn't even aware that I was attending an interview 😆 She just got scared initially thinking something was wrong here 😛

I do this to everyone in my inner circle of loved ones and frnds...but if u don't fall in the inner circle..i spare u the trouble 😃

Haha.. same! :D
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pyar kiya to nibhana pyar kiya to nibhana pyar kiya to nibhana
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ooo are we talking about zodiac signs?? 😃

Oo we should find out everyone's sign in this cc and see which personalities mix and match! it'd be so interesting! though one of us will have to PM all the members to find out! I volunteer angel! 😃
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awwwww my sweethearts ..Hiiii Ranii, Parii and Axii ....🤗🤗🤗..howw r uuu all??

Pari , I do visit sweety but that time u r busy in college ....Moreover gengu took some of my time this week too.lollsss...hence i visited CC less....missed u a lot toooo sweety

Raniii, I want to write something on the 50th CC ...even if I am late I'll PM u my "little something" about my friends and family on CC so that u can edit and put up on the 1st page ..o.kk ???

Axiii..I had seen that link ..last year , after the release of what's ur Rashee we were gung ho about our xodiac signs and carried them as our respective siggies ...😛

Librans r flirtateous ????????😲😛....I don't get angry easily either ....I don't get bored easily also.....but the rest gel well with my characterestics .....

Hii pimpy ..i see u here too..how r uuu sweety ??

Ufff..u have no idea how slow my comp has become ....and it happens mostly  for IF only .....yeh" kambakht" mujhe IF mein dekhna nahi chahta 🤢

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

LOL.. I do things with soo much tact and prudency.. 😆 ðŸ˜† .. but yeahh.. I do question some insane, pointless, injustice things that happen around with ghee, shakkar in my mouth! 😛 

.. OMG.. tell me 'bout some silly malls..  ..

Me too...😆
Ohh don't talk abt these silly malls...I got irritated. I visited each every possible showroom...but the service in Hyd sucks..everyone was sitting happily as if they are getting paid for sitting idle in AC showrooms and not attending customers 😡