Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aashizin

of course dear tum toh kabhi kuch kehate hi nahi πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜† hame hi samajana padata hai πŸ˜† by the way thanks for making our day now waiting for tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ thanks for sharing it hon 😳

OH! AASHI!!
                 Really Dear,I M totally speechless 😳 😳.Actually,All Member of IF is very intelligent (Especially some GLz) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Kuchh kahne se pahle hi....... 😊 😊 So,I M not saying anything πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Phir,PM hai naa....... πŸ˜›

-S O H A M.
-Natasha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHAMSHIR-MJHT

OH! VERY NICE EFFORT "CHARMEE" 4 celebrate FRIENDSHIP DAY.Its really Memorable Segment naa......😍

By The Way,Don't miss Next Day SBS.......I wish that....... πŸ˜‰

Buddy!I M not saying anything.......... 😳

Yaar! Jab Tak Aap Yeh Cute Segment bhi ENJOY kar sakti ho naa.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28mtPGZQ1hU&feature=related 😍

-S O H A M.

OMG you mean tomorrow they are gonna cover MoNaya...yayyyy FINALLY...I am soooo happy

Thanks a lot for telling Soham :D
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post di..
agree wit u totally..
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
edited my comment on pg 2
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHAMSHIR-MJHT

OH! AASHI!!
                 Really Dear,I M totally speechless 😳 😳.Actually,All Member of IF is very intelligent (Especially some GLz) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Kuchh kahne se pahle hi....... 😊 😊 So,I M not saying anything πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Phir,PM hai naa....... πŸ˜›

-S O H A M.

πŸ˜† now i am speechless πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Sajan_Januable thumbnail
First of all " A very Happy friendship Day " to all of you. And wish sajan/monaya also a very happy friendship day. They both have a wonderful onscreen off screen chemistry, wish them a good luck......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
That's a good reminder Ragini. And I think the reason they make such a good couple is because they started off as friends, moved to being best friends and then... (Okay I'll wait until they say it out loud).
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Sonya1986

That's a good reminder Ragini. And I think the reason they make such a good couple is because they started off as friends, moved to being best friends and then... (Okay I'll wait until they say it out loud).

Thanks Sonya πŸ€— I totally agree with you..Their friendship has been so strong *touchwood* that they are a true epitome for all of us here, and yaπŸ˜† i hope they confess soon, can hardly wait to hear it😳
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First of all I want to say to all my SaJanians πŸ€—

Happy Friendship Day! <33

I don't think I have ever met any bunch of friends like those I have met on IF. You guys are an awesome bunch. Great friends that indeed will be friends forever. You guys are just too awesome.

And moving onto Mohit and Sanaya.
That segment was so januable. I want to see one tomorrow. I am getting too excited now. Out januables! 😍 You know what, their chemistry was something different. They started off friends and now look where they are now. Masha'Allah the bond they share is so much stronger than what it was two years ago and I am just waiting for these two to say those 3 magical words out loud to the world. πŸ˜‰

Happy Friendship Day to you all once again! <33
Love you guys loads! πŸ€—
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

awesome post ragini...jst loved itπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

n dat Monaya frndship special interview was superb huh...its one of my fav...i mean d bg music "jaane kyu dil jaanta hai....tu hai toh vl b alri8...." really suits on our monaya huh for their frndship....n nw i think as per d previous articles on monaya..they took one step further vch made deir relationship more strong...as nw we all knw monaya's relationship changed to...ahemm..ahemm...as gina said.. in her topic
"aaj kal tere mere pyar k charche har zaban par..acha.. sab ko malum hai aur sabko khabar hoga...toh kya"😲🀣 hope they accept it officially soon n yaa agree huh..dat vl b the happiest day of our life😍
n ..last bt nt d least...
Edited by meera_20 - 13 years ago