Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The end looked like they just wanted to make some story based on the movie "Once Upon A Time In Mumbai".
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
From the creatives point of view, it really takes a lot of effort in writing a story around a paticular issue..specially, when u have many things to be kept in mind. The episode showed very weel that everyone tried to put in a lot of effort. They knew that the story wasnot at its best...so better keep other issues in mind to make the fans happyπŸ˜ƒ....this time they used Abhi-Daya...and i am glad they did that.πŸ˜ƒ..

last scene was the basic spoiler...rest i could still digest....yet...since the episode didnt manage to make me😭😭...i will give it a 2.5.
would have given it a 3 if the motives and all were a little more sensible. πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They need not have used Emraan and Prachi for this one...they could have made someone else 'act' as actors. Another let down from Christabelle...and to tell you the truth, I feel the climax let-down was not Christabelle's but a result of Sony's interference.

I would have given in a 2, BUT, the distribution of work was slightly better(you know what I mean), so a 2.5 from me.

Had they let Christabelle have a free hand, the ending would have probably turned out better - maybe a 3 or even a 4.

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a long way to go....so many doubts about episode....any way 2.5 from me....0.5 for the bikerider who tried to kill abhijit!
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'll give it 2.5 since the bulk of the episode was quite well-paced and executed. But the ending.... meh.
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Another let down from Christabelle...and to tell you the truth, I feel the climax let-down was not Christabelle's but a result of Sony's interference.

This is exactly what I was thinking...Sony was surely pressurizing them a lot. And they tried to make it live upto the expectations of all the publicity it got. But, the ending is what ruined it altogether.
rozeishere thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i gave 2.5 because of abhi and dayas scenes andthe bike incident ,,, else would have given less
jeet. thumbnail
neither a gr8 nor a bad story so i'l giv 2!