Chat Clubs

Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 145

tingtingteeding

IF-Sizzlerz

tingtingteeding

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
hey guys how are you'll??? m toh as usual mast!! :P life is getting a lil complicated but nothing i cant handle :P m just having fun in college and me and my friends are planning on having a prom so busy with that....yeah the sem has just started...we havent even started attending yet and we are planning on an event....height i know but thats just us :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiObsessionFragranceOfLove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY (Page 144)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I-love-dmg

IF-Dazzler

I-love-dmg

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PheliNazar

Hello, Dudettes or my princesses...which ever you find more loving and caringLOL works for me okay!

Anyway Yes my account is OPENEDShockedShocked but rabi Ouchforced me....she threatened me whenever i talked to her....soo sooo much that i just had to open it warna she refused to talk to me ever again!ROFL so her threat worked and i opened my account. But i won't be using it that much, actually i just came to say hi to my jaanz...especially Mahi, Zoya and Anshi whom i miss very much and i have not been in touch with you all for which i'm sorry....its not my fault you guys know who lazy i'mSleepy...and especially with studies i barely do anything fun now adays/ My new semseter has started and its not that interesting anymore.Ouch i miss HS and my friends but i made new friends here....but i miss my old ones terribly. I also miss my friends on IF. Yes some are in touch still so thank you to those but those who are nott...*glaress at** Mahi and Zoya!Stern Smile...Mail me sometimes guys...i really miss you loads. Zoah and Zoe appi mail why not you both? are you angry ? hate me? anything tell me ...because sacchi i can't have you guys hate for some reason. Because i love you janni'ss///and i miss you guys loads. Anyway my life is boring as usual nothing imp studies and uni ...been busy with that...and nothing else... I have a break in feb so i'll try to come on than..but no promises okay!

Okay well thats it...i just came to say hi and tell you guys i miss you...and stuff...

Will see you in Feb inshallah!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed love you guys soooooooo much!

Love you hameshaaaaaa........Sanam! Yours truly...- which reminds me of zoah ff...LOL did you ever continue that?....LOLLOLLOL jks...jaaniz i miss you guys....

..... anyone know a toffee? or whatever...person pmed ehsaas asking her where she lived? freako...Dead....nevamind, she was talking to me and told me.! Stay away from random people girlies..site not safe kk...please take care of youreslf....love youuuuuuuuuuu

Miss you terribly and love youuuuuuHug

hehehe glad to see you still have your account hunny... Tongue

hehehe i love our e-mails...

good luck with studies as always...

@guys... like usual... crazyyy amount of work and not enuff timee.... so many deadlines this week and next its really mad!!! tryin to do them all!!

I had come to the cc but didnt leave a message... told zoah and sanu why....

like sanu said... this site is a open forum and its not safe... im not happy to discuss my personal life on here nor my princesses.... theres a lot of weirdos out here... we are jus lucky that we met each other and wehave not had bad experiences with each other...

I gotta say i'm missing my lil anshiii loadssssssssss!! so wherever she is!! Love you sweety pie!!

Hope everyone is well!!

gtg got a deadline

love you all
xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiObsession

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
anyone?

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.PINK.

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
OMG it seemzz like agezz
I havn't come here !!!

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lone_Persona.

Hey Lina
Howz ya?

x x

heyyy ro0cking sis Hug
em gr88 n u?

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.PINK.

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lone_Persona.

Am good too hun!!
What you been up2?

x x

nothing much
watching PKYEK dez dayzzz