Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
nothing much....just doing random things...will be going to join coll from tmrw...so lets see wat this sem has in store for me...till now toh sab thik thaak hi hain....aage dekhte hain...coll jaake asal haal pata chalega
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am soooooooo happy guys!

It's great to talk to you now!

And sanam, don';t glare at me, i thught that u were studying, n u banned ur account, so how cud i be in touch with u? i never thught abt mail! *stupid me!*

Zoya - hows ur trip?

Zoah- Oh i so miss talking to u again......wrote new songs again!

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
By the way girlies, my own sister Aashi (my real sister, studying in 8th class) has finally joined I-F!

She asked me abt my addiction, now i can show her abt that!

Lol, besides she published only one of her oneshot here, and i want you guys to just go thru it and point her mistakes, since i just want her to write her emotions freely.

Plz....Go thru it if u got time.

Link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37436050

Love,
Urs only,
Mahi
tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys how are you'll??? m toh as usual mast!! :P life is getting a lil complicated but nothing i cant handle :P m just having fun in college and me and my friends are planning on having a prom so busy with that....yeah the sem has just started...we havent even started attending yet and we are planning on an event....height i know but thats just us :P
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PheliNazar

Hello, Dudettes or my princesses...which ever you find more loving and caringπŸ˜† works for me okay!

Anyway Yes my account is OPENED😲😲 but rabi forced me....she threatened me whenever i talked to her....soo sooo much that i just had to open it warna she refused to talk to me ever again!🀣 so her threat worked and i opened my account. But i won't be using it that much, actually i just came to say hi to my jaanz...especially Mahi, Zoya and Anshi whom i miss very much and i have not been in touch with you all for which i'm sorry....its not my fault you guys know who lazy i'mπŸ₯±...and especially with studies i barely do anything fun now adays/ My new semseter has started and its not that interesting anymore. i miss HS and my friends but i made new friends here....but i miss my old ones terribly. I also miss my friends on IF. Yes some are in touch still so thank you to those but those who are nott...*glaress at** Mahi and Zoya!😳...Mail me sometimes guys...i really miss you loads. Zoah and Zoe appi mail why not you both? are you angry ? hate me? anything tell me ...because sacchi i can't have you guys hate for some reason. Because i love you janni'ss///and i miss you guys loads. Anyway my life is boring as usual nothing imp studies and uni ...been busy with that...and nothing else... I have a break in feb so i'll try to come on than..but no promises okay!

Okay well thats it...i just came to say hi and tell you guys i miss you...and stuff...

Will see you in Feb inshallah!😳😳 love you guys soooooooo much!

Love you hameshaaaaaa........Sanam! Yours truly...- which reminds me of zoah ff...πŸ˜† did you ever continue that?....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jks...jaaniz i miss you guys....

..... anyone know a toffee? or whatever...person pmed ehsaas asking her where she lived? freako...🀒....nevamind, she was talking to me and told me.! Stay away from random people girlies..site not safe kk...please take care of youreslf....love youuuuuuuuuuu

Miss you terribly and love youuuuuuπŸ€—

hehehe glad to see you still have your account hunny... πŸ˜›

hehehe i love our e-mails...

good luck with studies as always...

@guys... like usual... crazyyy amount of work and not enuff timee.... so many deadlines this week and next its really mad!!! tryin to do them all!!

I had come to the cc but didnt leave a message... told zoah and sanu why....

like sanu said... this site is a open forum and its not safe... im not happy to discuss my personal life on here nor my princesses.... theres a lot of weirdos out here... we are jus lucky that we met each other and wehave not had bad experiences with each other...

I gotta say i'm missing my lil anshiii loadssssssssss!! so wherever she is!! Love you sweety pie!!

Hope everyone is well!!

gtg got a deadline

love you all
xx
Hey Lina
Howz ya?

x x
.PINK. thumbnail
OMG it seemzz like agezz
I havn't come here !!!