Nadhaswaram Aug 2-6 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Who is gopi  actually in luv with maha or malar? why cant he make a proper decision to choose whom he wants. Maha is gradually becoming obsessed with  gopi and she is luking like a female pandi...lol
Originally posted by pkcmfan

and she is luking like a female pandi...lol

Maha can be called Pandi and the original Pandi = Panda !  hindi serial paakkapOna idhaan effect..πŸ˜‰
Edited by eclat - 13 years ago

@Eclat

PandaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mayil sithappu singing...

neeyum panda
naanum panda
nenechu partha
un ammavum panda.. 

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago

Sam's walk - enjoy people...πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQABDQ-vuQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by eclat - 13 years ago
Originally posted by eclat

Maha can be called Pandi and the original Pandi = Panda !  hindi serial paakkapOna idhaan effect..πŸ˜‰
Hindi serialakkum idha serialakkum enna sambamdham....puriyaramadhiri sollunuga.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pandiya partha panda madhiriya irukku?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BTW can anyone tell me who is piles sam...?πŸ˜• Why do u call him like that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by pkcmfan - 13 years ago

Hindi serialakkum idha serialakkum enna sambamdham....puriyaramadhiri sollunuga.

This question will be answered by Eclat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pandiya partha panda madhiriya irukku?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Panda maadhiri illaidhaan....mouth area va mattum konjam unnippa paarunga ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW can anyone tell me who is piles sam...?πŸ˜• 
Piles Sam aka PPS is pirai-Pushpa's son Sammandam....maha's brother....
PPS-Piles Patient Sam

Why do u call him like that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Beacause of his walking style!!....Adhisayam aanalum unmai..See the youtube link above....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by shreenithi

Eclat u remind me of eclairs...LOL. nalla visu madhiri kuzhapareenga...LOL. Anyway I understood it. I only meant the gunam of the character and not the appearacne, the "obssessiveness" of both pandi and maha. Thnaks sreenithi for the answers...unga papa rhomba cutea irrukku...LOL

Eclat u remind me of eclairs...LOL. nalla visu madhiri kuzhapareenga...LOL. Anyway I understood it. I only meant the gunam of the character and not the appearacne, the "obssessiveness" of both pandi and maha. Thnaks sreenithi for the answers...unga papa rhomba cutea irrukku...LOL

Thanks pkcmfan, nice to know that I bring sweet thoughts πŸ˜‰   naanga innum andha rangekku (Visu) varaliyE.. πŸ˜† 

" Eclairs " EclatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†