will Rashi get caught

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
 All the evidence points at her, when marni came in to kitchen she told her she was cleaning but she left the job half done.  Whilst in the kitchen rashi got caught by koki, i hope she does not get hurt badly because  i want her to say its rashi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajnie thumbnail

there is a possibility she gets caught but i dont think so coz cvs have always been unfair for Gopi. Gopi has been insulted most of the time, ann from the way SNS is going , i doubt it zat Rashi will get caught so soon.

If koki gets hurt and cant speak, Rashi will make it a sort that evrything points towards Gopi n Gopi is out of the house. BUT if Gopi is out of the house then who will take care of koki. We cant count on Rashi coz she is the one who did it, She cant take care of herself then how will she take care of Koki.

But frankly speaking, I want Gopi to go from the house herself without doing anything coz if she stays there, Rashi will make evrything to throw her out and she can stoop very low to fulfill it be it hurting Modi family. I cant bear this fact zat to throw someone out of the house, they play wiz someone's life. I really cant stand this injustice. Is life soooooooooo cheap that they simply play wiz it???

i dont want Gopi to stay in that house after watching this episode coz Rashi will NEVER stop her evil plans, She is devil n she should be hanged til death in this serial. Her sight is soooooooo disgusting, Her smile makes me want to kill her.

suppose if nothing happens to Koki, Rashi will try again to harm her n maybe she might be successfull. zats y i dont want Gopi to stay in that house ESPECIALLY when Rashi is there.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i too dont want Koki to get hurt....as she is the only one who can use her brain and can trap Rashi...
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think she might get hurt but not to the point that she cant speak or any thing. However, Ahem will over react and want Gopi out for being so careless which in turn hurt his mother. Koki will thus, speak up and say that Gopi had nothing to do with it because she was there when Gopi put the cooker. Ahem will later see Gopi take care of his mother and realize that maybe Gopi is not as bad as she seems.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

I think she might get hurt but not to the point that she cant speak or any thing. However, Ahem will over react and want Gopi out for being so careless which in turn hurt his mother. Koki will thus, speak up and say that Gopi had nothing to do with it because she was there when Gopi put the cooker. Ahem will later see Gopi take care of his mother and realize that maybe Gopi is not as bad as she seems.

Aham will over react as usual...he does not know how to be normal.....for each and every thing he always reacts abnormally.....like he did for Door Opening thing today......he was like abt to Eat Gopi by his eyes....
and Koki will get hurt or not....if yes then till what extent.....all these questions will be answered on mondays epi...but i dont want Koki to get hurt badly as she is the only one who can make Rashi on her place, and if she gets bed ridden then Rashi will have all the chances to get Gopi out of the house....and that cant be bearable at any cost.....

what ever will happen to Koki and untill Gopi is there with her...she will be the person who will take care of Koki.....
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajnie

there is a possibility she gets caught but i dont think so coz cvs have always been unfair for Gopi. Gopi has been insulted most of the time, ann from the way SNS is going , i doubt it zat Rashi will get caught so soon.

If koki gets hurt and cant speak, Rashi will make it a sort that evrything points towards Gopi n Gopi is out of the house. BUT if Gopi is out of the house then who will take care of koki. We cant count on Rashi coz she is the one who did it, She cant take care of herself then how will she take care of Koki.

But frankly speaking, I want Gopi to go from the house herself without doing anything coz if she stays there, Rashi will make evrything to throw her out and she can stoop very low to fulfill it be it hurting Modi family. I cant bear this fact zat to throw someone out of the house, they play wiz someone's life. I really cant stand this injustice. Is life soooooooooo cheap that they simply play wiz it???

i dont want Gopi to stay in that house after watching this episode coz Rashi will NEVER stop her evil plans, She is devil n she should be hanged til death in this serial. Her sight is soooooooo disgusting, Her smile makes me want to kill her.

suppose if nothing happens to Koki, Rashi will try again to harm her n maybe she might be successfull. zats y i dont want Gopi to stay in that house ESPECIALLY when Rashi is there.

very well said sajnie...
if Gopi leaves then it will be good for her as Rashi will not abe able to plan against her but then who will take care of Koki if she gets hurt.....so Gopi has to be there and i dont want Koki to be hurt badly....
nahi to aham Gopi ko nahi chhodega.......
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes, I too agree. Gopi must leave, only then Rashi's kartoote will come out! I hate her.
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes...we want rashi and urmi to get exposed now....but if she does get expose now then how will the MM family know tht the only reason she got married in MM is their money which rashi want.

lets say if koki does get hurt then gopi will look after her so much and ahem will start to be soft towards her then should she leave? as her absence will make ahem realise more.....really dont know wht cvs r planning....all we wnt is Gohem to be togehter and some fun i SNS.......
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor gopi...she has to leav da MM considering circumstances!! yeah if she leaves then rashi will get exposed and ahem will know wht a diamond he had
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
 for me mani is still safe it all a play.