any can help?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

garlic

IF-Dazzler

garlic

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
hi ,
    I was admitted to hospital to deliver my baby.So all these days I was not able to watch any shows can anyone tell me what happened in PR after leap.pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "any can help?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garlic

hi ,
    I was admitted to hospital to deliver my baby.So all these days I was not able to watch any shows can anyone tell me what happened in PR after leap.pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

hi,

here's a summary of events happnd aftr da leap

* archana returns to mumbai and gets a new job at company run by satish & darmesh (vaishu's hubby)
* manav is a mechanic in dat company
* shravini has a baby boy
* manav hasn't married shravini yet
* vaishu marries darmesh
* rasika has lost everythin she had and she along with ajit & vandita live in a shanty
* ajith has changed for good and gets a job tnx to archana & manav at da same company
* manav hides abt archu being his boss to shravini
* shravini however finds it out and threatens to leave da house with sachin bt archu comes and stops her

hope dis helps u dear....

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
topic closed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top