Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: innocent-26

im so agree with u in fact i was about to post this topic but i saw ur's....
ya she was looking amazing in open hair i too want to c her in that way plz CV's change her hair style coz v like her in open hair not in this style.
& may b Ahem ko bhi kuch hosh a jaye after watching her in open hair.
😉🤔😆..........

Aham ko hosh aane k liye sirf Khubsurat se kaam nahi chalega..Strong Gopi is also neeeded along with uski aankho se Maa Ke Pyar Ka parda bhi hatna chahiye...
siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya even i liked cute gopi..................wen i saw it thut they may show a cute gohem moment
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: siddiqua

ya even i liked cute gopi..................wen i saw it thut they may show a cute gohem moment

same here.....when i saw Aham proceeding towards gopi...
i was excited and happy  and thought he might try to get the Jug from her and then his hand will touch hers or she will fall and he will catch her....
but sadly kuchh nahi hua....

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

same here.....when i saw Aham proceeding towards gopi...
i was excited and happy  and thought he might try to get the Jug from her and then his hand will touch hers or she will fall and he will catch her....
but sadly kuchh nahi hua....

no sadhli u cnt expect tht frm ahem as yet!!
why would he disturb his neend and will get up frm bed jus to take the jug frm gopi?? total BA..kharus.. poor gopi kuch kare to daand, na kare to bhi ahem se daand.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
haan yaar i know...we cant expect anything from him...but that scene was good enough until aham started scolding her....
when he put his hand on the door and tried to be near Gopi (mana daantne k liye...)but i was thinking so much... 

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah tht scene was good!! also dont u think he lookd so good in red kurta...his hair style was different also when he got up frm bed and started walking towards gopi...it suited him!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharat9

yeah tht scene was good!! also dont u think he lookd so good in red kurta...his hair style was different also when he got up frm bed and started walking towards gopi...it suited him!

thats correct...but m in doubt which color does not suit him...Black/Blue/Brown/Maroon  and latest entry as Red......and same is for hair style...
in Short he looks Perfect in each and every color and hair style.....
diivya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

exactly....her getup needs to be changed....

I guess purposely Gopi has been given the present get up..which matches with her personality u knw.. rural, & simple kind of. Gradually with her developing personality she wud get a makeover!😊
Telly_Addict thumbnail
@divya she should get a makeover otherwise we al wil bang our head on the tv screen looking at her older look.
diivya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@divya she should get a makeover otherwise we al wil bang our head on the tv screen looking at her older look.

lolz 😛 true!😆