Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
I totally agree, NZ.  I think the cvs have their own motives for making Adarsh and Komal a couple.  The innocent more often than not suffer at the hands of the guilty, but to be sure it is ALWAYS a test of character and a trial of faith.  If the innocent did not suffer, their faith would never be under trial and therefore never proven. 

Right now it is Krishna's love for Pratigya that is under trial, not just her own virtue.  It has always been justified by him to his family, but now is the ultimate test, and he is fighting an inner battle to define his love in the face of outside pressure and tragedy.  Edited by trina_one - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mia03

Komal, is a good girl, she just need love and nurture. Adarsh, is very incapable to love her. sometime i do wonder if Adarsh, married Rolli, what that relationship would have been like.

Adarsh is an complete introvert. He is the polar opposite of Komal. Haven't we seen these kinds of men who are a bore who actually have vibrant funny wives and all they do is keep a sour face and life a regimented life like they belonged in the armed forces. Komal got a raw deal with Adarsh. Remember the night of his wedding, his father had to give him a talk that too instigated by Nainaji. The Saxsena men are a bunch of boring people, no wonder we haven't see either men have a friend visit them. Krishna on the other hand has Tunna and Chandu two very loyal friends who would give their lives for their bhaiyya. Prats had Rolli and apparently a never seen MItilesh Kumari we never got to see.