Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Parul continues as Bittan in Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam

Parul Gulati

There was a strong buzz that Parul Gulati (Bittan of Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam) may get replaced in the show because as per the track the production house wanted to cast a more mature face. Aditi Sajwan of Meera fame was supposed to replace her but now Parul has decided to continue with the show for the time being.

Our source says, "At this moment things have been sorted out between Parul and the production house. She will continue to be part of our show. Currently we are more concerned about the falling numbers of our show and planning to bring few twists in the tale."

Parul who debuted with this show on television says, "It was a rumour. I do not have any issues with the production house or with my character. I am going to continue this show."

Aditi says, "I was approached for the part and I did meet them but I didn't like the offer."

It is also said that the channel is not happy with the current ratings (1.9) of the show and is thinking to pull it off, but things are yet at a premature stage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parul continues as Bittan in Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbHer_neha

IF-Dazzler

AbHer_neha

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
nice 2 hear dat she's gonna continue & the show must also continue regardless of the TRP ratingAngry

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Tellychakkar articles are not allowed on IF.

Topic Closed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top