Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Aug 2nn-6th Updates & Discussions (Page 6)

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I have a suggestion for all the young and new members who are dying to post their comments here - since it is obvious that most of you are young people who have tons of energy and time (while your mothers are thinking you are busy studying in your rooms, you are busy watching these serials and looking for comments!), why don't you write up the update yourself and send it by PM to one of the moderators and ask them to post it for you?  Then some of us older people will be relieved of the updating which is being done while we attend to all our other chores, such as doing the dishes, cleaning the house while our children are supposedly studying (!!), taking care of everyone's needs after a day of work outside the house, etc., and it will also give us more time to relax.  This way, your needs are also met and we also can relax!

Thanks for the update, Srima!

Edited by eljay - 04 August 2010 at 6:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnumellisaibrinny_gsrimaVani19CarynMP_Radha

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I think those whe are repeated offenders - in terms of being spoilers - should be punished. The tit bit comments should be removed or better still not posted.
The updaters are the life line for people like me who dont watch regularly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisaisrimabrinny_gVani19

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Srima!! Clap

I agree with Aahaana and Atinaammas Posts!

Btw...I poste sod this one:

Hii to all!!... I watched Sun Music..Sudden-ah Sun tv-ku channel-ah mathinen...Wow...A Surprise...i saw Thendral this week promo...But only the last scene... Charus Dad is saying to Thamils MOm "naan onnum kirukkan ille, 2 marriage-gum cancelled"... Thamil mom was shocked...then promo ended....hehe... i dont saw the full promo..:)...hope we can see it online.. i wish marriage cancel matter is not a dream or soo...hope it happens..:)

When this post spoiled this forums rules..then IM SORRY

Edited by Shammu26 - 04 August 2010 at 7:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged

@Shammu, you posted the promo update and not the actual episode so its fine,,you havent broken any ruleBig smile

@eljay ma - thats what we want, more people join in our update team so our old one can get a relief and time offTongue Hmm..regs kids making mothers believing they are studying while they are surfing on the forum...I am one of them who belongs to that groupShockedUnhappyLOL

Sri maa, thanks for the double wonderful updatesStar

So Tamil has still not found the fraud..he is to naive to judge people around him, thats why he landed up in problems and will still face more problems. His friend is more clever, I hope he start to put things together and figures out Anands back stabbing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritmellisaisrimaQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shammu26

Thanks for the update Srima!! Clap

I agree with Aahaana and Atinaammas Posts!

Btw...I poste sod this one:

Hii to all!!... I watched Sun Music..Sudden-ah Sun tv-ku channel-ah mathinen...Wow...A Surprise...i saw Thendral this week promo...But only the last scene... Charus Dad is saying to Thamils MOm "naan onnum kirukkan ille, 2 marriage-gum cancelled"... Thamil mom was shocked...then promo ended....hehe... i dont saw the full promo..:)...hope we can see it online.. i wish marriage cancel matter is not a dream or soo...hope it happens..:)

When this post spoiled this forums rules..then IM SORRY

Shammu,

I don't think your post is a spoiler, i think when you reveal the content of an episode before the update of that episode is done is called a spoiler i guess.....i have been a spoiler once too, then i did not know that if we comment before the updates are there, are considered as spoilers.....but now the moderators are warning again and again and now i think we should get it and give respect for updater's time and energy.

ElystiakuttyponnumellisaisrimaShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
The charm of Thendral is that the hero is flawed and Thulasi is equally flawed. Unlike the Abhis and Ganga who are shown as perfect and divine. We want real characters with all the flaws. Similarly characters like Kanagu and Deepa are such fine characters and hence want us to root for them without being told to do so.

mellisaibrinny_gVani19eljayQuelle-BelleShemmoCaryn

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

The charm of Thendral is that the hero is flawed and Thulasi is equally flawed. Unlike the Abhis and Ganga who are shown as perfect and divine. We want real characters with all the flaws. Similarly characters like Kanagu and Deepa are such fine characters and hence want us to root for them without being told to do so.

You are very correct Kuttyponnu! Atleast in this serial we are sometimes able to dislike some of the main characters like Thulasi and Thamizh, the portrayal of Charu's character is a bit strange in that serial...but i am happy that the director does not show Thulasi as Mother Theresa like they showed Abhinaya in Kolangal...how much i hated that.

I enjoyed the Masalvadai scene, but the director let him cry too...that was good.Deepak was very good with his underplayed emotions.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryElystiakuttyponnuShemmoNixkieVani19

krishfan Senior Member
krishfan
krishfan

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Sorry guys, if i was one of the people who posted up some of the spoilers very sorry, will try to refrain myself from doing it the next time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisai

Go to top