Thendral

Thendral Aug 2nn-6th Updates & Discussions (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 19

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
guys just checked the ratings for Thendral..... the show is now ranked third in all the sun tv shows. I think that this decrease happened because of the dragging of the bank issue. They should just conclude the whole issue and then maybe show the audience that Ta and Thuls will get together. Something like that will for sure help boost the ratings up and out Thendral on top again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Aug 2nn-6th Updates & Discussions (Page 5)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aarthivijay

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Ok friends do u still want me to post the update ? I find you people discussing about the episode even before it is posted. I feel I am wasting my precious time & energy. From here after one of you can take up the job of updating as I find all of you have enough free time.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanarojapoooo~*Thamizhan*~_SK_brinny_gVani19CaryneljayMP_Radhaeclat

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Friends,

Time and Again, we've asked everyone to refrain from discussing the day's episode till the udpates are posted!  However, it appears to be unheard!!! 

Updaters here in Tamil Section of India-forums.com are doing us all a favor by posting the updates;  They are merely VOLUNTEERING their time to do them, so that those of us who aren't able to watch the episodes can follow the serial through the updates!

However, if members aren't able to wait till the updates are posted, then what purpose do the updates serve?  Such discussion and spoilers (another term for it is tit-bits on the day's episode) prior to the updates really dampen the updaters' enthusiasm!!!!  Under such circumstances, how are we to expect our updaters' to spend their time on updating?   And it isn't an easy job to find updaters!!!!   They are just like all the other members who are here to have a good time!!!  

So kindly refrain from discussing till the updates are posted!!!

Thank you!!!!

Edited by MP_Radha - 03 August 2010 at 10:48pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshiniac_durgavicneshwarygudgalkuttyponnukrishfanrojapoooo_SK_~*Thamizhan*~srimabrinny_gCarynVani19eljayeclatSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
as u all said yes kanagu should save tamil from tat cunning anand and make him join thulasi..lets hope for the best so tat the ratings too will go higher..

Edited by SweetyGreen - 04 August 2010 at 4:54am

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima, Innum mudiyalaiya? Btw I agree with Kanagu's answer to TA, he should be more careful and not blindly trust everyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Edited by Vani19 - 04 August 2010 at 5:25am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Friends, I hope all of you saw Sri maa and MP_Radhas post regarding posting spoilers, so new and old members, please refrain from posting spoilers before the update is posted.

You can always build up the suspense without giving away the highlights/story. Our updaters are doing a great job by providing us hot updates, if anyone feel the updaters are delayed and they are impatiently waiting then please come forward and volunteers yourseld to do the update, we will appreciate itTongue

This is my last friendly request to all of youEmbarrassed, please don't test our patients as it will lead to serious consequencesTongue

IF DEV TEAM

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~srimabrinny_gVani19ShemmoCarynMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top