Thendral

Thendral Aug 2nn-6th Updates & Discussions (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Theiva!

This Lavanya is the most selfish one in this whole serial, even Sudha is better.She proved to be the daughter of TA's mom.Like you Priya and Hema,i too supported her until yday's episode.But enakku erichale irukku support pannathe nenaikkumpothu.I thought she is doing all this for her family, but it seems she just needs the rich and good maapillai Nitheesh.She does not deserve this good guy Nitheesh. This girl's mind was very cunning.She is taking advantage of Thulasi's words and sacrifice.Hope Thamizh gives her a very tight slap and marries Thulasi.When Charu comes to know about Thulasi and Lavanya sending the police to her house, she might get angry with her and scold her, because she definetly would not want her sil to behave like a cheap.

Suba Akka,
Wowwww, i liked you analysis of those two phrases...niceSmile. I too think it is going to happen the way you explained.

Edited by Nikila10 - 07 August 2010 at 12:20pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaTheivaHema_M-musicluv-shubbaVani19ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Aug 2nn-6th Updates & Discussions (Page 18)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update, Theiva.

Intha Lavanya ippadi selfisha turn panuvaanu naan konjam kooda ethir paarkalai. Subba neenga sonna maathiri antha dialogue thaan nadakka pOhuthu.

Deepa unnoda situation thaan romba difficulta irrukku - Varadha and Deepa are so close and I don't want to see anything bad happening to them. Their conversation was fantastic - good dialogues!Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritkuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-shubbabrinny_gVani19Quelle-BelleShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Hmm...I never thought that Lavanya would to this!!...I also supported her until now..but now she dissappoint me alot....

Like Suba akka said Lavanya sonnathu thaan nadakapoguthu....:)...And if Thamil knows the truth what Anand and Lavanya had done..Omg..he will be angry on them...Aapu is waiting for them...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivaHema_M-musicluv-brinny_gshubbaVani19Quelle-Belle

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

It is really a puzzle what the director is showing with Charu's character. The human nature as we know is people like wealthy persons. But people also are drawn to other human beings who are unreservedly affectionate. Charu is shown with both these qualities. Charu is demonstratively affectionate towards Tamil's mom and Laavanya and so both of them would be drawn to her and surely would do whatever they need to to be in her good books and keep her in their side.

Yeah precisely! But there's definitely another side to Charu which we haven't seen cos her character is incredibly too perfect! Let's see what the director has in mind. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

Yeah precisely! But there's definitely another side to Charu which we haven't seen cos her character is incredibly too perfect! Let's see what the director has in mind. Smile

I think we've begun to see it. Charu seems to kottu her kindness on anyone who seems to be nice to her  A bit naive like Thamizh, who trusts everyone. In this way, Thuls is much better match cuz she doesn't trust people easily and on their words but actions (except in Lavs case who had everybody fooled including the viewers Cry).  Hence she took so long gain trust in TA & to fall for TA! LOL 

Also one more bad thing about Charu is that she easily faults her daddy who's only looking out for her best and defends a family that she just started to know. Meanwhile this Thuls oru useless MM mela evlo mathippu, appa sonna thaan nu irrupa. It's ok, as I said before, this quality is one of main reasons TA fell for herTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritTheivaHema_M-musicluv-Vani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

wow great promo and padma why the hell she is going to tamil mom home??? very bad lady wat work she has there??

waiting to see the promo links pls post it here...

This Padma is so evil and dirty hearted - she doesn't want anything gud to happen to this poor girl Thulsi. She doesn't want her to have a place in the college or have a gud married life too - thats why she has gone to see TA's mum to brain wash her too. She would also cause problem if Thulsi were to be married to some other guy too. All she wants is to see Thulsi go to the ditch  - that would make her the most happiest person on earth. I sometimes wonder how ppl with her character  have the guts to stand in front of the alter or go to their respective place of worships like temples/churches/ mosques to seek God's grace??. How do they face God???Angry

In fact Padma is suppose to bring up Thulsi like her own daughter. If Thulsi's mum has ran away what has it got to do with Padma? Infact she shd be happy that Thulsi oda amma had ran away otherwise how would  she have ever married that MM??Big smile This Padma's malicious character is an inborn thingy - even if she is not married to MM she would still be like this filthy character to the family of another man if she were to marry him...Angry

I just don't know why MM knowing his wife's ketta manasu still keeps her with him. He shd chase her out then only she would learn her lesson. At least her daughter had a change of heart and is with Thuls and Patti knowing very well of her mum's evilness. Her son is what he is today coz of Padma's bad teachings and influence and its thru him that she is going to face her punishment from God for ill treating a young child depriving her of her needs including that of her dad's love and care  - i.e. our poor dear Thulsi.....Clap

Edited by Sue Nair - 08 August 2010 at 1:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-Vani19SweetyGreen

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
It's very difficult to guess anything about Charu.As far as we know that is,till now according to the Charu scenes shown for us she is shown as a very good girl.So she might totally get upset knowing about T&T and by seeing his beloved daughter go on crying his father might give problems to T&T.

But after seeing Lavanya's sudden change who knows she might also turn bad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Sue chechi well said on tat evil padma's character and her behaviour..... and god only have to save thulsi and join her with tamil..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top