Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sue chechi well said on tat evil padma's character and her behaviour..... and god only have to save thulsi and join her with tamil..
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it has to be done by Director Sir,Mr.Kumaran not God ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hema_M

I think it has to be done by Director Mr.Kumaran not God ๐Ÿ˜†

yes hema dear u are right.. ha ha ha .. kumaran sir pls make them join and get married..
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the pics Atina๐Ÿ˜Š.

Maybe this is the first serial in which few bad characters change into good ones in the middle of the story and not only in the final week. The selfish and greedy Pavithra changed into a loving and caring sister of Thulasi.The caring and loving sister of Thamizh changed into a selfish and cunning lady. MM turned to be a good father and Anandh changed into a vengeful friend.Whose turn is next....maybe Padma into a nice lady(๐Ÿ˜ฒ) and TA's mom taking the evil avatar of Padma? Somehow, thoses people who hated Thulasi are supporting her now and thoses people who loved/liked her once are opposing her now.But as a villi Sudha would love and praise Thulasi once she marries Thamizh.Stupid Lavanya unknowingly does everything to spoil her good life with Nitheesh. I think Thulasi would be the one who would marry her off to Nitheesh when her marriage gets cancelled now.

@Subbali:

Your thought about Lavanya's words was really good.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theiva

Thank you for the pics Atina๐Ÿ˜Š.

Maybe this is the first serial in which few bad characters change into good ones in the middle of the story and not only in the final week. The selfish and greedy Pavithra changed into a loving and caring sister of Thulasi.The caring and loving sister of Thamizh changed into a selfish and cunning lady. MM turned to be a good father and Anandh changed into a vengeful friend.Whose turn is next....maybe Padma into a nice lady(๐Ÿ˜ฒ) and TA's mom taking the evil avatar of Padma? Somehow, thoses people who hated Thulasi are supporting her now and thoses people who loved/liked her once are opposing her now.But as a villi Sudha would love and praise Thulasi once she marries Thamizh.Stupid Lavanya unknowingly does everything to spoil her good life with Nitheesh. I think Thulasi would be the one who would marry her off to Nitheesh when her marriage gets cancelled now.

@Subbali:

Your thought about Lavanya's words was really good.

well said theiva on the serial characters change..