Page 1 of 33

Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 2 Page 33

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Gold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter Graphics
Hi everyone please welcome to the appreciation thread of the lead lady of  Uttaran, a sweetheart and darling to many. I appreciate ur inputs in appreciating this character n I guess i dont have say the obvious but for the convinienence of those who dont understand the meaning of appreciation it means it is not allowed to write anything against this character. I want this thread to bring happiness and joy 2 all those who read it.

This post will not be complete if we dont mention about little Ichcha too, though i never watched this soap a lot at tht time but i do recognise shez a wonderful bundle of talent and she was the main reason many got hooked to this soap btw incl me.So the credit goes to our little Ichcha darling I mean Sparsh..for giving us so much joy. God Bless you darling with good health, knowledge, fame sucesss every thing you yearn for. Amen

pictures of sparsh as Massakali in Zara Nachke Dikha 2

pictures of sparsh as Massakali in Zara Nachke Dikha 2

Sparsh Khanchandani

Tina Dutta who adorns the role of grown up Ichcha is a great actress  acheving so much fame in her first national soap,and won many an award for her excellant acting I wish to say shez an actress par excellence with a very bright future to the likes of the great stalwart of Indian film industry Meena Kumari who is a legendary queen for grief stricken roles. I wish you Tina the very best in your life & sucess in all your future endeavours.

Comming to Ichcha in the story.

Ichcha is a simple, selfless, gorgeous young lady with many a noble thoughts and aspirations. She is the darling to Ammo, Jogi, all her students & friends except one and last but not the least to both Veer and Vansh. I feel she needs a fairy mother to guide n support  her and achieve success in everything she does.

So here it is this thread open to all of you for ur inputs. Have a great time.Thumbs Up

Lots of hearts lots of love Glitter Graphics
Gold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter GraphicsGold star Glitter Graphics

Edited by ladybird9 - 27 March 2011 at 6:21am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sahilsethijyotiwaliamithila.vcute.manasidreamz12RiyacuteakashnandacolorsAddictpinkdaisyDhriti.veerichpriyu_friend-Trinity-FunLyfesanjaykedarimkdeepaaruchira23sourojBella.divy609arunima_LUITqueen_of_heartsIndigoBluescjs369itsmylifebossxavivillaintruderfastsomergasm.shyams~~~~tiny15shonuu_Invincible_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Sabke Pyaare Ichcha-Ichcha Appreciation Thread ~" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Edited by ladybird9 - 26 September 2011 at 7:12pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sahilsethibabie27pinkdaisyDhriti.IisBlissruchira23sanjaykedaripayel_roydivy609nutmeg7cjs369queen_of_heartstiny15intruderfast

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Edited by ladybird9 - 26 March 2011 at 12:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisyDhriti.PavaniShinyruchira23ramishamalikFunLyfesanjaykedariqueen_of_heartsxavivillatiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged

VM with hindi songs....

Same VM with English songs....

Edited by ladybird9 - 27 March 2011 at 5:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisyPavaniShinyruchira23sanjaykedariFunLyfequeen_of_heartsxavivillatiny15

sanjaykedari

Goldie

sanjaykedari

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Hi everyone please welcome to the appreciation thread of the lead lady of in Uttaran, a sweetheart and darling to many. I appreciate ur inputs in appreciating this character n I guess i dont have say the obvious but for the convience of those who dont understand the meaning of appreciation it means it is not allowed to write anything against this character. I want this thread to bring happiness and joy 2 all those who read it.

This post will not be complete if we dont mention about little Ichcha too, though i never watched this soap a lot at tht time but i do recognise shez a wonderful bundle of talent and she was the main reason many got hooked to this soap btw incl me.So the credit goes to our little Ichcha darling I mean Sparsh..for giving us so much joy. God Bless you darling with good health, knowledge, fame sucesss every thing you yearn for. Amen

Tina Dutta who adorns the role of Ichcha is a great actress  acheving so much fame in her first national soap,and won many an award for her excellant acting I wish to say shez an actress par excellence with a very bright future to the likes of the great stalwart of Indian film industry Meena Kumari who is a legendary queen for grief stricken roles. I wish you Tina the very best in your life & sucess in all your future endeavours.

Comming to Ichcha in the story.

Ichcha is a simple, selfless, gorgeous young lady with many a noble thoughts and aspirations. She is the darling to Ammo, Jogi, all her students & friends except one and last but not the least to both Veer and Vansh. I feel she needs a fairy mother to guide n support  her and achieve success in everything she does.

So here it is this thread open to all of you for ur inputs. Have a great time.Thumbs Up

Kindly note I shall update more as time goes...

hey my dear Ichaki...so sweet n cute...
thank u shivaniji for posting it.....loving memories...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisyDhriti.colorsAddictFunLyferuchira23shivani9tiny15

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Ohhh Thanks Shivani for opening this!!! Hug Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisysanjaykedarishivani9tiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
SanjayJI & Divya Darling Many Tqs for ur support...Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisysanjaykedaridivy609tiny15

akashnanda

akashnanda

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
main bhi hoon...... love u for this post thanks dear.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisysanjaykedariqueen_of_heartstiny15shivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top