Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hi Harjeet .. Welcome to the YPNHK section.

Thanks for sharing your story with us .. I'm sorry you had to go through so much, but Thank God its over and you are out of it now. Reading your perspective gives me more hope .. and strange as it may sound, I now feel more attached to AbHer & YPNHK! Big smile 

Hope to see you around more often .. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeebaregularinfoThinker_Belle--Ratna--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ye pyar ho gya kam (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maham_s

Groupbie

maham_s

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Edited by maham_s - 03 August 2010 at 2:50am

roshni55

Groupbie

roshni55

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
HI HARJEET.... thanks for sharing your personal perspectives, thousand times hats off to you.......that you are facing that situation in reality.  If you hurt i am so sorry. My prayers are with you  and i will pray that your ABEER  support you in every situation of life. OMG i cant bear misunderstandings and tention and space between ABHER and you are facing this venture in true meanings.
 I am wonder that why  these ventures stil  prevail in our society when we are moving ahead development phase so rapidly.
best of luck for you.
but i again request CVs plz unite ABHER I cant bear that situation   plz reveal every fact before ABEER and  make him stand with LEHER.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebaEnigma.--Ratna--

aaabbb

aaabbb

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Harjeet welcome to forum, your comment gave us hope. Liked you comment that your love was just clouded temporarily and "yeh pya na hoga kam" stayed forever.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebaEnigma.--Ratna--Eksie

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
@harjeet - you have made us feel a whole lot better at the forum, its sad that these things still happen all over the world but its good to know that one should always try to make things better and they do become better... hope this show also reminds you of good times with your abeer and not just the tough times

@eks - a request .... can we name our thread 'temporarily clouded'?

welcome to our craziness

fatima

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harjeetkregularinfoNeebaEnigma.--Ratna--

harjeetk

Groupbie

harjeetk

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Zillions of thanks to you all for your kind words, your support and your affection. You are right..that's life and I really don't know what one can do to bring about sociocultural changes at that level. It's about mind sets and they are the hardest to change but I think things do change with each generation. I also feel that mothers and grand mothers do have a more serious responsibility towards the sons. They pay so much attention to bringing up daughters to be perfect bahus but fail to inculcate in the sons the sanskars needed to be a perfect husband. In fact they go out of their way to breed sons who will be perfect sons but will make terrible husbands. It all comes down to playing power games within the family. Fortunately Abheer's mother feels like a good mother and is saying the right things. Hopefully that will light up our tube light Abheer.....our temporarily clouded star.
Fathers also do need to be good role model husbands, so that sons know what to do and how to behave with their wives, TN shouldn't be any one's father.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfodevilsadvocateNeebaEnigma.fj08--Ratna--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top