Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

roshni55

Groupbie

roshni55

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
A letter to CVs...
                            where is ye pyar na ho kam,where is my show who make me crazy.  cvs plz  dont disgrace show like this. it,s seeming that there is no existence of love in reality and you conducting a message to all girls that no leave your parents for any ABEER. he will be a typical husband like all the boys. you want to portray that love is a net to trap the girl and after this you dont care if she is crying or dying. Where is ABHER,  i love GUARAV and YAMI but i hate by heart what happening in the show. Now this show have no our love birds but comprises on all evils like DADI, TN,OMI,BUA ,kul AND ALOK.Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08manishaben.Mehak.regularinfoEnigma.ssroomani--Ratna--SuhaniSoniaEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ye pyar ho gya kam" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
HI ROSHNISmile.....I understand how you are feeling....dont worry my dear....this is for youHug it is always nice to come on the forum and vent your feelingsLOL....we all love to hear everybodys opinion......here is my opinion......i think the CVs are trying to show both sides of the coin to all  of us.....they are trying to show how two people from different backgrounds come to  fall in love,get married and step into reality.......these past epis they have been trying to build thr audience interest by showing what any married couple have to go thru.....even thou took alot of libertys for TRPS sakeConfused.....from now i think they will show how the couple will fight back first individualy and then together.'....that is what they mean by YEH PYAAR NA HOGA KAM........so just relax and get ready for the firework showLOL......we will very soon  see them together Day Dreaming..very soon it will be ALL IZ WELLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.hinzregularinfoEnigma.ssroomaniEksie

.Mehak.

Goldie

.Mehak.

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I Hope leher fits in with her in laws Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfo--Ratna--Eksie

harjeetk

Groupbie

harjeetk

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I want to salute whoever conceived this serial. Every character fits in beautifully into what the real world there is like. I have watched this one with tears because each episode hits home. But now I know that what happened to me had nothing to do with me but had everything to do with the psychology of people from that place. I rescued "my Abheer" finally but after a lot of misunderstandings and tears. Now we live overseas and rarely go back there. But  watching this serial still gives me shivers..especially some of Dadi's comments are taken out of my mother-in-law's mouth. In my case however the Dadi was like Abheers' mother and mother-in-law was like Dadi. No pyar kam nahin ho gaya..the sparkle just got temporarily clouded

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbanantananthinzregularinfoThinker_BelleEnigma.ssroomanifj08--Ratna--Eksie

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harjeetk

I want to salute whoever conceived this serial. Every character fits in beautifully into what the real world there is like. I have watched this one with tears because each episode hits home. But now I know that what happened to me had nothing to do with me but had everything to do with the psychology of people from that place. I rescued "my Abheer" finally but after a lot of misunderstandings and tears. Now we live overseas and rarely go back there. But watching this serial still gives me shivers..especially some of Dadi's comments are taken out of my mother-in-law's mouth. In my case however the Dadi was like Abheers' mother and mother-in-law was like Dadi. No pyar kam nahin ho gaya..the sparkle just got temporarily clouded

Hi harjeet....Welcome to the forum....I'm glad that you're trying to infuse some positivity into the forum...and if you have faced similar situation in real life, the hats off to you....and really like how you put it...'got temporarily clouded' Clap ....and we wish the same thing is shown in the serial too....and am glad that things worked out well for you....All the best for your future....and we all know....'Yeh na hoga kam'...but 'temporarily clouded'... Wink Please do participate in our forum actively....it'll be great to hear your perspective of the show...and thanks for sharing...And by the way, I'm Neelu...

Edited by Neeba - 01 August 2010 at 10:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbhinzregularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--Eksie

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
HI HARJEETHug.......Welcome to the forum.........have you been a silent reader?........congratulations for getting your ABEERSmile.........sorry to hear the trouble you had to go thruConfused......that is the reality out there......glad you shared  your story.......hope our AbHer also stay together and fight the injustice against them........thank you for your positive attitude.......we all will need it to get thru the comming epis........take care.........RATNA.

aaabbbNeebaregularinfoThinker_BellessroomaniEksie

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harjeetk

I want to salute whoever conceived this serial. Every character fits in beautifully into what the real world there is like. I have watched this one with tears because each episode hits home. But now I know that what happened to me had nothing to do with me but had everything to do with the psychology of people from that place. I rescued "my Abheer" finally but after a lot of misunderstandings and tears. Now we live overseas and rarely go back there. But  watching this serial still gives me shivers..especially some of Dadi's comments are taken out of my mother-in-law's mouth. In my case however the Dadi was like Abheers' mother and mother-in-law was like Dadi. No pyar kam nahin ho gaya..the sparkle just got temporarily clouded
@Harjeetk-Its so interesting to read this from someone's personal perspective...I'm sorry for what you went thru but glad you're through it,now. Yes YPNHK is pretty realistic and the characters have genuine shades in them.  Yes I too believe that Abeer and Leher's love is like a 'diamond'-it's 'in the rough' now and needs the polish...this is what will happen. ....And Yes, welcome. Smile

aaabbbNeebassroomaniThinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@Harjeetk, welcome to the forum...........was good to read your persepctive.........sorry to hear of your experiences, but glad you got thru everything!  Hope to see active participation from you!  Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NeebaregularinfoThinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top