Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
who is the real culrpit behind world war III - Sid  Confused
he was also responsible for 1st 3 wars of Panipat

next Alien attack will always be because of Sid, because it is proven he is the real culprit!

Mrs. Maaleeek broke her pencil tip while writing grocery list, *poor Mrs
Maaleeek * she cursed pencil first than she thought for a minute and then stood up and jumped in agony NOOO SID ITS YOU! YOU're The real culprit Angry

more than that Jhumritaaliyaa's Govt.is looking for Sid everywhere as they believe current power cut, and flood in Jhumritaliyaa is because of Sid.Angry

apart from that Mrs. PARDANASHI thinks that who supports Sid are such naive they can't even measure pioority of lub, and its because of Sid, So sid is real Culprit Ouch

and guess what for this post blame SID he is the culprit why you have to jhelo my post.. I tjust hought I should give you all common platform! Embarrassed

and I welcome all to help me in jotting down more such heinous sins of Sid , actually I am planning to write a diary then will leave it LAWAARIS somewhere as I LOVE SO MUCH THAT I 'll END UP Tearing it off and leave it like that so someone can batoorofy it and have CHANA ZOR GARAM in that ROFL

did I tell you I welcome bashers as I am totally against discrimination Approve

and one more thing I am allergic to FOREVER band baja it brings out humor in me which you might end up finding offensive,
aage marzi hai aapki jhelna hai aapne Ermm

Edited by monar - 01 August 2010 at 10:55pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

juisaksg-loverlulu99RhealitySuxbajlookasonii_soniikripsyFiiLzaCess--Su-Jay-Deesanjanamishra..deepu..Ritz2012MuasamSept16thRumiiapariksgforeverfunfansupercool3JATINTHAKKARMahamfunkybratzpavsShiningStar18-DarthVader-bhavi20_sChristLoveraishu_25uppaasdocnuss-alimabi-Nymeriashamilromiosugar1anju101SuhaniSoniassdtvgojan-honeydew-nyctophiliaAkankshaa.nisha80Wrackspurt.Angel-AquaMermaiden-shanti05nikita_88-MERRY-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YEsshh! Sid is Real Culprit" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ksgforever

Goldie

ksgforever

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
u hate forever.............than lets say AR forever...because i love it ...lol.......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iifaith38deadly-kissLOVE_DMGSabaah..monarminchi

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

more than that Jhumritaaliyaa's Govt.is looking for Sid everywhere as they believe current power cut, and flood in Jhumritaliyaa is because of Sid.Angry

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Kya FANTOOO NAAM MILA !!!

AWESOME PROF MONA JI !!!! BAHUT DIN BAAD AAP KA POST MILA !! JAI HO !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MuasamSept16thmonar

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL yes everything that goes wrong in the world is caz of sid he's the culprit for everything i missed my bus and it's caz of sid the mosquito  bit my sister and it\s caz sid ordered mosquito to go bite people lmao

Mona ji fab post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monarshamil

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Fary  It is ridiculous that guy is a sweety pie and  blame becharey pay lagtha hai !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar18Akankshaa.monarnadaanmasakalli

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgforever

u hate forever.............than lets say AR forever...because i love it ...lol.......

see u r going aaf topic, but I love bashers they make my day Hug  and I love going off topic, yes I knew this  & I love this, that you love what I love not to love. Approve

Edited by monar - 30 July 2010 at 10:34pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Sid93Limo-Su-MuasamSept16thCess-supercool3JATINTHAKKARMahampavsdocnussAkankshaa.Nymeriashamilnikita_88.AngelWrackspurt

parishima

parishima

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
awesome post,you dont know Arman had head injury because of sid  and he left ridhima because   he can see  the future that sid will be there for ridhima

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monarWrackspurtnadaanmasakalli

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
@Shanti - aap ne Sid ko blame nahi kiya jao I wont talk to you Ouch I put inna sara effort and you not blaming CryCry

@ Faru ROFLROFLROFLROFL even my town administration is looking for Sid, fishes in pond next to my place are dying and they are looking at Sid as Main CULPRIT Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabkudi98shamilshanti05nadaanmasakalli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top