Chat Clubs

Ruhu CC InvitesOnly!-MIK/AG interview for IF Pg55!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 61

Page 1
Page   of 61
Page 2 Page 61

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
***NOTE: Invites Only***
[P.S. If you wish to be a part of the Ruhu Mania Club, please drop a PM!]

They are back, once again to the screen!  
Some of us had to wait a little long than the others,
but they are back to rock the screen Party!!

With many of us counting down the days, we present this
 Ruhu Mania Chat Club for NON-STOP MASTHI....
where you can drool, dream, and battle for your favorites
along with other deewanies ROFLROFLROFL!

So go ahead and discuss about anything and everything related
to you and your favorites!!!  Feel free to use this space to chat
with your fellow deewanies and make friends!

***Ardent Fans and Deewanies***

49erFan
Name: 49erFan
aishwaryagayen

Name: My name is aishwarya gayan but but but ppl over IF call me aishu and LOL here aishu only invited me and I think another aishu (Jonaki/ Ayesha) is gonna create confusions but still i like u all to call me.. aishu hihihihi
Birthday: November 25th, yahi woh asubh din hai jab main is jalim prithvi pe land huii LOL ek aur rakshash ka janam hihih
Likes MIK.. Never seen Additi act! 
Huh i like Additi bcz she is with Iqbal LOL seeing additi with harshad kinda boiled my blood ok ok now when i'll see her with iqbal i'll get a heartattack ye ladki saare mere pasand ke ladko ke saath lagi hai kyun bahi???
Yes of course; nahitokyamainyaha khana khane aayihun free meinLOL ok ok jokes apart yes I'll be watching drooling dreaming etc etc bcz Iqbal Iqbal Iqbal is there ayee hayee Blushing
Interests:  Harshad Chopra, Edward Cullen and of course Iqbal Khan LOL; inkealawaithnk painting and dancing and like reading novels uff but first three are my pure interests
Friendship: "A friend is someone who knows that song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."  LOL I copied it from somwhere I need time to come up with mine idea ahah and m not a so frnd type person.  I don't have much frnds lol those whom I thnk are frnds are mostly my rivals and me too is kinda selfishh but yeah some are there who r close to my heart 

cutegirl94
Name: Sid
Birthday: June, 19
 MIK, i like from the day I saw him!  His acting skills... man Day Dreaming.. AG is also my fav. actress; I liked her in KDMHMD...her innocence, her active skills.. wow Day Dreaming
Yes, i'll be watching Sangini; you alredy know the reason LOLLOL
Interests:  Making Vms, siggies.... watching Kis desh, premeer Day Dreaming... now soon will start sangini Wink. alwasy doing chappad chappad about HC, AG, and MIK [Editors note: this we very well know ROFLROFLROFL]
Friendship: everything Embarrassed!!!

Dancingdoll
Name: DD
Birthday: December 27th
 ShockedShockedShocked.... Aishu how can you ask this question? Ocrouse, Iwill be watching Sangini... I will watch even a sad sounding documentary movie, if MIK's in it ROFLROFLROFL
Interests:  Hyperventilating and fainting and ICU Admission when MIK comes on the screen ROFLROFLROFL
Friendship: Just one word - Forever!!!
diya_snow 
Name: Diya
Birthday: September 11th
A big fan of MIk since KYPH
YES, I will be watching Sangini... Koi shak Embarrassed 1st because its Iqbal Khan's serial and 2nd cox it is a love story, and 3rd coz of Binny Sharma... she is my fav:)
Yes, I will be watching Sangini, especially for Adiq chemistry!
Friendship: Friendship is the start of every relationship!

dreamer_dreams
Name: Deeksha
Birthday: February 8th
I like MIK because he is soooo good looking and I love his voice and eyes...
Yes I will be watching Sangini and the reason is IQ.
Interests: thinking and daydreaming about IQ
Friendship: They make my life!
-Garima-
Name: Garima/ Gari
Birthday: October 28th
I LOVE BOTHHHH! Big smile  AG is my FAVORITE actress in telly industry... I love her acting!  And she is really pretty! Day Dreaming  Can't wait to see her as Pihu, and IQ!  *sigh* I've loved hi, ever since I've seen him in Kavbyanjali and KAA!  Day Dreaming What a hottie!  And he has superb acting skills! Love him!
AG and IQ will have sizzling hot chemistry on screen!  Love both of them, wish them good luck! :)
Yes I will be watching Sangini. Well this is an obvious question ROFL.  I'm watching this for both Iqbal&Additi - and their onscreen jodi of Pihu-Rudra! Big smile
Interests: Going crazy over Indian TV actors i.e. Iqbal Khan, dyting to see the promos of Pihu-Rudra Together!! Day Dreaming
Friendship: Very valuable in life. Embarrassed

Jonaki
Name: Ayesha
Birthday: June 8th
MIK and Additi... both are hot, good actors and good entertainers!
I'm dying to watch Sangini!!
Interests: Watching TV, net surfing
Friendship: It gave me some bitter experience

Iqra_ashraf
Name: Iqra
Birthday: November 2nd
I admire IQ alot and he is my inspiration
Interests:  Drooling, fainting and day dreaming about MIK EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Friendship: FOREVER!!!

mehnazferd 
Name: Mehnaz
Birthday: January 06
MIK + additi = adiq!!!
Yes, I will be watching Sangini, especially for Adiq chemistry!
Interests:  Drooling
Friendship: Nonvolatile!!!

MP_Radha
Name: Aishu/ Radha
Birthday: December, 01
I like MIK  and Additi.  The first time I saw MIK, I was like Blushing... He is so hawt ROFLROFLROFL Every since then, I've been following his serial.  As per Additi, I really like her in KDMHMD;  I used to watch the show with my friends at Uni and online to. 
Yes, I will be watching Sangini;  From August 16th, my weekends will become slower Ouch because the first thing i'll be doing is waiting for the super videobies to upload the videos here LOLLOLLOL.  I've been waiting for MIK to come back, and finally he is.  Can't wait to see Rudra and Pihu scenes Day Dreaming.
Interests:  making siggies/ VMs on hawt couples (Maaneeria, soon Ruhu LOL), chatting with friends and fighting over MIK characters ROFL, reading fanfictions and writing FFs, now a days off to lala lands with Rudra Day DreamingBlushingROFLROFLROFL.
Friendship: Friends for life!  True friends don't stab behind the back, but come face to face to solve any problems the next minute! 

-Pooji-
Name: Poonam (Nice Name: Pooji)
Birthday: September 1st
I love both.  Ilove AG since I saw her in Kis Desh... and Love Iqbal since i saw him in KYPH..Love AG/MIK..acting!!!
Yes, I will be watching Sangini;  I think you know the reason already
Interests:  Drooling over Ruhu/ Iqiti/ Js/ PS ... ROFLROFL
Friendship: My life, My everything... Forever
ssaba
Name: Saba
Birthday: April 16th
I LOVE bothhhhhhhhhhhh ROFLROFL
Yes, I will be watching Sangini;  haha you know the reason ROFL
Interests:  MIK Day Dreaming
Friendship: Friendship is my life!

..Sonii..
Name: Sonii
Birthday: October 8th
MIK, my school days crush.... The ultimate Khan.....Star 
Yes, I will be watching Sangini; Story is good, cast is good, asia kuch nahi...... only for Iqbal Khan
Interests:  Travellingk filling diaries with Iqbal and Iqbalian thoughts, readingGeek
Friendship: "A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contesnts of the one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and shift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."Star
-Zunni-
Name: Zunni
Birthday: June 20
I don't like MIK Confused, but I LOVE him ROFLROFLROFL 
Yes, I will be watching Sangini;  and you very well know the reason why [NOTE from the editor: YES, she is an ardent fan of MIK, who will throw a tandrum if you ever try to snatch Angad Khanna from her ROFLROFLROFL].
Interests:  Drooling over MIK Day Dreaming
Friendship: Friendship is everything!!!

editing... will be added as people respond to the invitation!

***Winner of the Week***

The person who shows the greatest signs of loveomania, leading to constant fainting, and drooling (and at extreme cases addmission to the ICU LOLLOL) will be made the winner of the week.  This is determined on a weekly basis LOLLOLLOL.  I believe the week of August 16th 2010 will have the greatest response Clap!

***CC at its Best***

Please follow the IF Code of Conduct !!

Actor/ Actress/ Character/ Member bashing is strictly prohibited!!

This is an INVITE ONLY Chat Club, hence please keep the IO Rules in mind!!!

Lets make this a pleasant environment for everyone and have a wonderful time friends HugHug!!!

With Luv,

Number one Deewanie of the hot and happening Rudra Day DreamingDay Dreaming and a fan of Pihu!
Is there anyone to take that number one spot??? Wink
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by MP_Radha - 12 August 2010 at 10:37am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanamyworld.22cutegirl94_SK_jakrAdditi_sjfanPrachi..-Garima-*4rom heaven*..Sonii..49erFanDancingdollssabadangerouzIshk.mazkachazkaP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ruhu CC InvitesOnly!-MIK/AG interview for IF Pg55!" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Name: Zunni
B-day: 20th june
Why do you like MIK and/ or Additi?: i dunt like MIK but i love himROFL
Will you be watching Sangini?  If so the reason for it Embarrassed?  haha u know the reason whyROFL
Interests: Drooling over MIKDay Dreaming
One liner on Friendship: Frendship is everything

Edited by -Zunni- - 31 July 2010 at 12:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..MP_Radha

cutegirl94

Goldie

cutegirl94

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Name: sid
B-day: 19th june
Why do you like MIK and/ or Additi? MIK i like frm the day one i saw him.....he is acting skills mannnn Day Dreaming AG is also my fav actress i liked her in KDMHMD....her innocence her acting skillssss wowwwwwwww Day Dreaming
Will you be watching Sangini?  If so the reason for it Embarrassed?  u already knw the reason....LOL

Interests: makin vms, siggies.....watchin Kis desh,premeerDay Dreaming......nw soon will start sangini Wink always doin chappad chappad abt HC, AG nd MIK Embarrassed
One liner on Friendship: everything!!Embarrassed

Edited by cutegirl94 - 31 July 2010 at 6:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..MP_RadhadangerouzIshk.

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Only for Iqbal:

Log kehte hai hamein adat hai muskurane ki, magar woh kya jaane yeh ada hai gam chupane ki. phool kushboo se pooche hum aapke hai kaun,
dil dhadkan se pooche hum aapke hai kaun,
hum to hai nadaan...
Heartaap hi bataye hum aapke hai kaunHeart

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 31 July 2010 at 3:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr-Garima-Prachi..MP_RadhaThe_Other_WomandangerouzIshk.

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged

*sees ppl already in CC*

Guys, u r Quick! Shocked

well, me first to answer the Qs! LOLLOL

Name: DD
B-day: 27the Dec
Why do you like MIK and/ or Additi? MIK....Never seen Additi act....
Will you be watching Sangini?  If so the reason for it EmbarrassedShockedShockedShocked.....Aishu...How can u ask this?? Ofcourse...I will watch even a sad sounding documentary movie, if MIK's in it! ROFL
Interests: Hyperventilating and fainting and ICU Admission when MIK comes on the screen
One liner on Friendship: Just one word - Forever!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 31 July 2010 at 12:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..MP_RadhadangerouzIshk.

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
@Aish: ofcourse i am here to take that #1 spotROFL

Hey everyone.. no eying on my Rudra/AngadROFL

Edited by -Zunni- - 31 July 2010 at 12:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Oye.. \chotti keep your hands on Angad... rudra is mine Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
man I CAN'T WAIT .. we so are gonna have fun in this battle field ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Nope both are mine..ROFL
haha for sure..just like our KMH ccROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top