Interrogation of Bhundela's/Who will lie?

palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh ha...what will they say in that house??
Mai might lie! Is Dada ji in his senses> Has Baba the courage?Finally? who will protect whom..?
Avinash has quite a job!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bundela's will definitely lie.................
coz whereever dere is taps dere is destruction ,plotting,scheming,lies and betrayal............
akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=palma0211]oh ha...what will they say in that house??
Mai might lie! Is Dada ji in his senses> Has Baba the courage?Finally? who will protect whom..?
Avinash has quite a job!!

[/QUOTE i dont think dadaji or baba has the courage to speak in front of mai & dracula tapasya. both mai & taps r jooti no 1's so no hopes that truth will come out.
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who else Mai and Taps are there na.....Rest of them won't open their mouth at all.....But since this SP Avinash knows everything He may use his common sense a little bit 😉 😉 😉
palma0211 thumbnail
am just waiting for Baba to burst..he looks like a walking disaster.in the jail scene and the whole mess and his wife just talking nonsense...how much can one person take?
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
baba and robot veer are same
both are unlucky in wife matter
both have got self centric wifes
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Who else Mai and Taps are there na.....Rest of them won't open their mouth at all.....But since this SP Avinash knows everything He may use his common sense a little bit 😉 😉 😉

i really have my hopes pinned on this guy... 😊
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palma0211

am just waiting for Baba to burst..he looks like a walking disaster.in the jail scene and the whole mess and his wife just talking nonsense...how much can one person take?

wow, palma, if that should happen , i think it will be a new lease of life for the bundelas, i mean they r all stinking and almost dead in the jooti-shaan; though his role has great potential, hasnt been judiciously used; practically, no father can gag his mouth and emotions this long after losing a son and the other is on the verge of getting lost too; wish he really opens up now as a father to bring justice to both his sons; and if he does, it will indirectly help veer-iccha jodi😃; so i really would love it 😆
palma0211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IisBliss

wow, palma, if that should happen , i think it will be a new lease of life for the bundelas, i mean they r all stinking and almost dead in the jooti-shaan; though his role has great potential, hasnt been judiciously used; practically, no father can gag his mouth and emotions this long after losing a son and the other is on the verge of getting lost too; wish he really opens up now as a father to bring justice to both his sons; and if he does, it will indirectly help veer-iccha jodi😃; so i really would love it 😆

hey happy someone shares my viewpoint!!!!!let's see what happens!
schnueff thumbnail

Originally posted by: IisBliss

the show needs some realism....then it can be extraodinary...