Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)
Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Lil Masters Last Performance on Lil Masters

LDTnMJ5lover46 Senior Member
LDTnMJ5lover46
LDTnMJ5lover46

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I am so so so sad that tommorow it will be our last time seeing the lil masters perform on the Lil Masters stage. The lil masters and skipper must be so sad that they have to leave the lil masters stage that they have performed on for so many weeks. i will surley miss watching lil masters and the skipper every friday and saturday Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517daisyluv

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i think after LM saregamapa is starting..but i love to watch dancing...mostly cuz i can do tht...but singing...hahahahha ya cant take any tips from them..singing has to come naturally...well it doesn tto me..tho ive got a decent voice..dancing i can do...every1 can do..tho some can do more better than others...lmao..
LDTnMJ5lover46
LDTnMJ5lover46

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

i think after LM saregamapa is starting..but i love to watch dancing...mostly cuz i can do tht...but singing...hahahahha ya cant take any tips from them..singing has to come naturally...well it doesn tto me..tho ive got a decent voice..dancing i can do...every1 can do..tho some can do more better than others...lmao..
yah i will miss LM and DID cuz i learned new dance style and dance step from them. i even try to learn some of the performances that the LM and DID contestants gave. DID is and will always be my fav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salekhlover46

yah i will miss LM and DID cuz i learned new dance style and dance step from them. i even try to learn some of the performances that the LM and DID contestants gave. DID is and will always be my fav
it will be for me tooo!! saregamapa..is ehhh..well cant sing like them..so never mind..quite frankly, i dont even like some of the singers...voices..but i luv did!! n its ending ConfusedOuch have to wait for another yr now! Dead
LDTnMJ5lover46
LDTnMJ5lover46

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by salekhlover46

it will be for me tooo!! saregamapa..is ehhh..well cant sing like them..so never mind..quite frankly, i dont even like some of the singers...voices..but i luv did!! n its ending ConfusedOuch have to wait for another yr now! Dead
i know DID is the best show ever.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top