Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Arhaannn

I think he reincarnated himself as Krishna for the show!! I have no words!!
I dint watch the episode nor i ahve the guts to watch it!!!

Arhaan n Pooja..they are a wonderful pair!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mindblowing ArJa (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shashi2011

Goldie

Shashi2011

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

both arhaan and pooja were simply awsum today....simply awsum......cnt find any appropiate wrd to describe how brilliant they were... the way pooja was strugging,begging...trying to prove her innocence... the way she was crying....shouting....i was feeling soooooooooo miserable thnking abt those grls whu actually face this in real life......Angry

and arhaan....OMG...his voice was just choked with tears........ jst hear those two sentences he uttered...----ye humri beebi hain..... and ----ye ghatiya harkat kisne ki..... his voice...OMG i have nvr heard krishna speak sooo weakly....sooo pathetically...as if...he had no strength left in him........as if he was living corpse....UUUUUUUUFFFFf........ how cn he act sooo brilliantly? i just wanna ask him once...HOW arhaan HOW?Star

for Arhaan 's fabulous performance ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap fo pratigya's conditonCryCryCryCryCryCryCryfor amma ,ss,shakti n piyasiyaCensoredAngryAngryAngryAngry n after seeing all his my haalat isCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

mysha

Goldie

mysha

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Both Pooja and Arhaan deserves this ---> ClapThumbs UpHugClap
They are doing some fine work!

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
exactly both were amazing today! Clap
krishna was phenomenal like usual Clap ClapClapClapClap he himself was in so much pain, his voice was trembling it seemed from his eyes that he had cried CryCry but still he stood besides pratigya!! supported her!! loved the way he questioned his family about that disgusting thing they did to pratigya. arhaan was completely lost in the role!
and pooja was at her best today as well
Thumbs Up
and did u noticed yaar those intense emotions on her face when krishna supported her, brought her back to the house, and said hamari biwi hai!!!
there was a sign of relief on pratigya's face! she was happy that he was there, standing besides her, supporting her! uffff seriously it was a deep kriya moment in itself.. for the first time i have seen such passionate feelings for krishna from pratigya's side clearly expressed on her face. loved the way she was looking at krishna, with eyes full of admiration for him and his support!

Edited by JoeyZaza - 30 July 2010 at 2:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myshakasturika_kashu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top