Pavitra Rishta

Varsha only character with brain

hellosky786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OKay I agree with Varsha 100% Archana is not at fault. It's Shravani who has been always insecure. I some needs to slap arhana for going to Manav's house to clear the misunderstanding. I mean I don't get why she went there in the first place? She has no relation with that house and it doesn't matter what shravani thinks. I hate how everyone tries shravani from leaving. I mean if she gos let her go! Archana needs to marry someone else. I hate this storyline. Everytime shravni packs her bags archana comes and tries to stop her. Archana needs to mind her own busniess because manav is not her husband anymore therefore why is she still meddling in manav's life. Shravani has always been insecure so she should have the brain to just reject marrying manav. And she pretends to love manav's brother. She tells archana that she doesn't have class and is a shameless girl. WELL HELLO reality check shravani uh you got pregger before marriage and now are forcing yourself on sachin's brother. Ekta use your brain and make this story realistic and not fake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abby315 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hellosky786

OKay I agree with Varsha 100% Archana is not at fault. It's Shravani who has been always insecure. I some needs to slap arhana for going to Manav's house to clear the misunderstanding. I mean I don't get why she went there in the first place? She has no relation with that house and it doesn't matter what shravani thinks. I hate how everyone tries shravani from leaving. I mean if she gos let her go! Archana needs to marry someone else. I hate this storyline. Everytime shravni packs her bags archana comes and tries to stop her. Archana needs to mind her own busniess because manav is not her husband anymore therefore why is she still meddling in manav's life. Shravani has always been insecure so she should have the brain to just reject marrying manav. And she pretends to love manav's brother. She tells archana that she doesn't have class and is a shameless girl. WELL HELLO reality check shravani uh you got pregger before marriage and now are forcing yourself on sachin's brother. Ekta use your brain and make this story realistic and not fake.

completely agree to you.
varsha is the only sensible character and if anybody becomes like archana they would be thrashed by the world
tisha.sha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree wid you Hellosky..
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u. Varsha is the only one who is realistic & has some brain.
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u ...archu is letting herself down... she doesn't hav a self respect or what... she always goes to shravni 2 get humiliated.... she suld learn smthng frm varsha.....