Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Varsha only character with brain

hellosky786 Goldie
hellosky786
hellosky786

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
OKay I agree with Varsha 100% Archana is not at fault. It's Shravani who has been always insecure. I some needs to slap arhana for going to Manav's house to clear the misunderstanding. I mean I don't get why she went there in the first place? She has no relation with that house and it doesn't matter what shravani thinks. I hate how everyone tries shravani from leaving. I mean if she gos let her go! Archana needs to marry someone else. I hate this storyline. Everytime shravni packs her bags archana comes and tries to stop her. Archana needs to mind her own busniess because manav is not her husband anymore therefore why is she still meddling in manav's life. Shravani has always been insecure so she should have the brain to just reject marrying manav. And she pretends to love manav's brother. She tells archana that she doesn't have class and is a shameless girl. WELL HELLO reality check shravani uh you got pregger before marriage and now are forcing yourself on sachin's brother. Ekta use your brain and make this story realistic and not fake.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pmh123mystifyreriniiiistar_warsKittya_Cullencoolpratz

ibrahim192 Senior Member
ibrahim192
ibrahim192

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hellosky786

OKay I agree with Varsha 100% Archana is not at fault. It's Shravani who has been always insecure. I some needs to slap arhana for going to Manav's house to clear the misunderstanding. I mean I don't get why she went there in the first place? She has no relation with that house and it doesn't matter what shravani thinks. I hate how everyone tries shravani from leaving. I mean if she gos let her go! Archana needs to marry someone else. I hate this storyline. Everytime shravni packs her bags archana comes and tries to stop her. Archana needs to mind her own busniess because manav is not her husband anymore therefore why is she still meddling in manav's life. Shravani has always been insecure so she should have the brain to just reject marrying manav. And she pretends to love manav's brother. She tells archana that she doesn't have class and is a shameless girl. WELL HELLO reality check shravani uh you got pregger before marriage and now are forcing yourself on sachin's brother. Ekta use your brain and make this story realistic and not fake.
completely agree to you.
varsha is the only sensible character and if anybody becomes like archana they would be thrashed by the world

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pmh123mokshashree

tisha.sha Senior Member
tisha.sha
tisha.sha

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
completely agree wid you Hellosky..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreestar_wars

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Agree with u. Varsha is the only one who is realistic & has some brain.
coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
agree with u ...archu is letting herself down... she doesn't hav a self respect or what... she always goes to shravni 2 get humiliated.... she suld learn smthng frm varsha.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top