Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so here are my thoughts on today:

Firstly I spent the whole episode going Sid don't do this, don't do it! But Sid was innocent, I mean he knows AR have a past but I am sure he knows nothing of the romantic moments they have spent together and I am sure he doesn't want to know. He was adorable and my heart goes out to him because he has done something which has hurt both Riddhima and Armaan without meaning to.

Shilpa Again is innocent - she has just read about this whole romantic gesture and was swept away by it any girl would be and she passed on the idea to a friend, I mean the idea was perfect and if it wasn't used on Riddhima it would have been so romantic and cute. But when she said I am sure Armaan would be impressed by this idea it was like she was trying to make a place in his heart. 😳

Riddhima - I literally wanted her to leave from there, it would have hurt Sid but it would have saved us all heart ache. Or just spoken to Sid on the side - something anything to make him realise the strom he has brought on! But I mean the shock on her face when she saw the decorations she was dazed, she didn't know what to do but she couldn't hurt Sid either, she was trying to tell him he should have done something simple - meaning something that was fully him, I am sure she would have prefered a night of stuff ups compared to this. I want her to talk to Armaan even say sorry for Sid, even though he can not be blamed either, It was so much pain in her eyes and she had to mask it behind a smile. Being selfish I am glad she had last night with Sid.

Armaan - Why did JPJ have to notice him??? My heart broke for him literally, I think he is the one I wanted to give the biggest hug to πŸ€—! He came as a friend he wanted to be part of Riddhima's happiness and somewhere hidden in there Sid's happiness but how did he know that this celebration was going to be his biggest pain! The pre-cap what he said might have been spiteful but compared to his pain it feels like nothing, his line about memories it was too true he has them he doesn't want them replaced this party might have seemed like that to him. I just hope he finds Shilpa ASAP! He is alone he has no one not a friend he can share his pain with, because even though him and Sid have made a friendship - he can't go up to Sid and say dude I am in love with your wife still. JPJ well they don't have the maturity and Shilpa has just come and well he sees her as a new intern who is a bit of a prankster.
so as srians i hope the best for siddhima 😊
I love Sid so much but right now and today I am so not happy with himπŸ˜”
Nikita, AWESONE POST sweetoo!!!

You said it all sweetie!! I feel sorry for everyone but mostly for Arman. Man....I wish no one (not even my enemy...lol) has to go through such pain and situation!!! At one point, I wished the same.....I wish Ridz would have left the party and explain it to Sid later on!!! Whatever and however Arman behaves in upcoming episodes, I won't blame him. But if Sid gets hurt with Arman's behavior, then too I won't blame him either because he is not aware of the fact ...that what he and Shilpa have done!!! All these guys are innocent but were hurted and will get hurt even MORE!!! sad sad!!!

I just agreed with your post completely!!!
Thanks Niki, enjoyed reading that

Woah at the pain that must of caused Armaan seeing that, he came with good nice intentions and bang he has to see the same thing - but what he does next is wrong on so many levels and he is letting down himself, his past, Ridz and what Ridz is today -a  wife and SR

As for Ridz i dont have words to describe what she felt, coz it would be so many things and the uncomfortableness and i hope somehow Sid finds out what he just did

I say again Ridz is worried, and cares for Armaan and feels guilty - these are the only feelings and emotions Ridz has, dont try and look beyond, oh no she still loves him - because that isnt the thing here

Sid has that power to break her heart, not Armaan anymore
Armaan only can let her down which he is and make her feel sad and upset and guilty

As for Sid, all he does is from his heart and such purity and he somehow smacks him in the face and he doesnt even know it, thats even more of a bad feeling coz he doesnt know and yes i can see him blaming himself if he ever finds out

As for Shilpa - the innocent one in this, how did she know what pain it would cause
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
hi

fab post nikitta

indeed a very painful episode, it was not on deliberate on Sid shilpa part to have the exactly same decorations on the bday party, it happened without them knowing about it.

Yes it was hurtful to see Armaan so upset and hurt,

but my most sympathy went to rids today, she was so looking foward to sid bday party held for her, but was in for a deep shock seeing all the same decorations etc done as last yr of her bday celebartion, which she had for Armaan. Really brave of her to face the situation and stay there, must have been very hard for her

wiating for mon now and hopefully afetr the party we will have postive effects for btoh jodi's siddhima and Arshi.

norzar
I felt bad for RIDZ........ exactly all pain and no gain..JUST HOPING NEXT WEEK ALL IS SORTED OUT..SR 2gether and Arsh on 1 plane....
sab toh innocent hai ab kisko dosh de WHO ?? more than ammy i guess i was hurt seeing his pain..those tearful eye's n when he couldn't see he was returning back ..arghh wat crap..unite ARSH soon ..so that she can be the part of her pain ..to wipe his tears ..to love him ...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
OMG Niki.. What a FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS post😭😭😭😭

First I thought it's abt DMG viewers.. We all are in pain regarding this party.. And as story aint moving, no gain😭😭

But yeah, the 4 characters.. Shit.. All are beautiful.. Specially Sid and Armaan.. One doesnt even know how unintentionally he has hurt his big brother.. And the other one is paying price of promising Riddhima to come to this party..

Hope after all these drama, there is no pain.. and gain hi gain😭😭
Originally posted by romiosugar

Nikita, AWESONE POST sweetoo!!!

You said it all sweetie!! I feel sorry for everyone but mostly for Arman. Man....I wish no one (not even my enemy...lol) has to go through such pain and situation!!! At one point, I wished the same.....I wish Ridz would have left the party and explain it to Sid later on!!! Whatever and however Arman behaves in upcoming episodes, I won't blame him. But if Sid gets hurt with Arman's behavior, then too I won't blame him either because he is not aware of the fact ...that what he and Shilpa have done!!! All these guys are innocent but were hurted and will get hurt even MORE!!! sad sad!!!

I just agreed with your post completely!!!

Thanks you😳

I know I wish no one had to go through such pain! 😳

I can't blame anyone because what ever was done was done without anyone knowing.

Monday is certainly going to be more heart wrenching than today!