Chat Clubs

(*)..Happy Birthday NishaDi..(*)ThankYhu-Pg9&10 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

hunder

IF-Addictz

hunder

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
oh nani that was an awsome party, loved the food and specially jo aapne mere liye chawal rajma rakhe hai na woh to mein kisi ke saath share nahi karne wala

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hnishashininggal2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(*)..Happy Birthday NishaDi..(*)ThankYhu-Pg9&10 (Page 11)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hnisha

IF-Rockerz

hnisha

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunder

oh nani that was an awsome party, loved the food and specially jo aapne mere liye chawal rajma rakhe hai na woh to mein kisi ke saath share nahi karne wala

dat was only for u.LOL

hunder

IF-Addictz

hunder

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hnisha

PJ: mujhe samaj nahi aa raha tumhe kya kahun.. ur poems were just awesum..loved it..actually laughed a more while reading it..u made me proud becoz i m ur nani. LOL..and vowwwwwwww..dint expect this u shared ur brownies with me..gr8 yaar..feeling on top of the world..u and me became brownie partners!! yayy..lol..aww and dat robot is so cute.

first of all mere liye aapko purple colour hi mila tha, yeh to prin ka colour hai na.............mere liye green chalta nani jiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

nani aapki halat par ek gana arz hai "kuch na kaho, kuch bhi na kaho, kya kehna hai, kya sunna hai, humko pata hai, tumko pata hai, nani ji aapka birthday, special bara haiLOLLOLLOLLOL"

nani aapko hamari poems achi lagi aur hum aapko hasa paaye issey acha gift aur kya ho sakta hai. thanks for liking the stupid poemsLOLLOLLOL

well ab aapke itne special day par hum bhi to kuch special hi karenge na islia jo kabhi nahi kiya woh us din kiya maine, brownie ka cheez hai aap hamari jaan li jiye, bas ek baar apna pota keh dijiyeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

brownie partners, wow thats cool, chalo aaj se hum sab ki parties mein ghus kar brownie chura kar kha jayengeWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

well woh robot aapki problems ghatane ke liye tha jiLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hnisha

hunder

IF-Addictz

hunder

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hnisha

Originally posted by hunder

dat was only for u.LOL

thanks nani ji, ab aapne apne chunnu munnu pappu PJ ko itna special bana diya hai ki kya karenLOLLOLLOLLOL

hnisha

princess52

IF-Rockerz

princess52

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
hahahaha nishaaa....i love ya women.....
tune mere or mere chunnus or mere bhai ke pappus ke jo hunders hai unke liye itniii bari treat rakhi i ms oo overwhlemed n i m so schoked n happy
ILOVE YA SO MUCH
n so does my chnnuss...
tehy r saying THNK U MASSI:p

LOVE YA NISHAAAA

hnisha

anishalakhani78

Goldie

anishalakhani78

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I hope you had a wonderful day! Smile

hnisha

hnisha

IF-Rockerz

hnisha

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

first of all mere liye aapko purple colour hi mila tha, yeh to prin ka colour hai na.............mere liye green chalta nani jiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

nani aapki halat par ek gana arz hai "kuch na kaho, kuch bhi na kaho, kya kehna hai, kya sunna hai, humko pata hai, tumko pata hai, nani ji aapka birthday, special bara haiLOLLOLLOLLOL"

nani aapko hamari poems achi lagi aur hum aapko hasa paaye issey acha gift aur kya ho sakta hai. thanks for liking the stupid poemsLOLLOLLOL

well ab aapke itne special day par hum bhi to kuch special hi karenge na islia jo kabhi nahi kiya woh us din kiya maine, brownie ka cheez hai aap hamari jaan li jiye, bas ek baar apna pota keh dijiyeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

brownie partners, wow thats cool, chalo aaj se hum sab ki parties mein ghus kar brownie chura kar kha jayengeWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

well woh robot aapki problems ghatane ke liye tha jiLOLLOLLOLLOL

Maine colour pe jyaada dhyaan nahi diya..bas randomly lagadiya..LOL..thanks again for ur special gaana POTA JILOL Yeppppppp...aaj se hum har party mein ghusenge and brownies khaayengeLOLLOL

alishaL786

alishaL786

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Happy Belated Birthday Nisha Di! Smile

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NISHA DI!!! Smile
I love you sooo much di! I pray to god that you live a long, healthy, and successful life! I hope all of your wishes come true!! LOL I hope all of your wishes come true!! Smile I hope you have an amazing day because you ABSOLUTELY deserve it!! Smile You're such a fabulous di and I'm so glad that you're one of my friends! Smile you're such an awesome friend and I love you!!
Happy Birthday, my friend
It's so good to know someone special, who shares, my secrets,
my laughter, my dreams, and my cares,
Someone though good times and bad, when there's tears,
It's so good to know you Nisha di, my friend through the years!! Smile
My Special Friend
Friends will come and friends will go,
The seasons change and it will show,
I will age and so will you,
But our friendship stays, strong and true!
Happy Birthday!!

Wishing You
You're always very special
And you should know today
That you are wished the nicest things
That life can bring your way

Like warm and loving wishes
And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy year!

~Alisha~

Edited by alishaL786 - 04 August 2010 at 7:05pm