Chat Clubs

India-Forums

(*)..Happy Birthday NishaDi..(*)ThankYhu-Pg9&10

shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Cauz that's how the WORLD should roll...Smile
Anyhoww..today we aren't here to talk about WorldPeace cauz we all know that it aint happening for a whilleee......(Hopin' ii am Wrong)

Today..is what day.!?
July 31st--LaDuh!
A beautiful Saturday...Ofcourse:)
2010--HopeSo:D
21st Century--Uhm..ii think that's rightTongue

Ahaha..So now before we trail of onto some other topics discussing dates && vagera vagera...Let me tellerrrrr Yhu..why in the heck we're HereBig smile

On this beautiful day of July 31st, a very blessed angel was born who spread Happiness..Love..Compassion..(Anger..let's not mention thatApprove) all over this spectacular world:)
Today she spends this day even with more of her loved ones that she met right here, on her what ii can call maybe her SecondHome, India-Forums:)
She is known as many of our "Nani" hereLOL..which really confuses me where that name from..Nonetheless, she's as sweet of a Nani as she is as MyLovableDiEmbarrassed
She is Madly in Love with KaShEmbarrassed...(who wouldn't beee)
She Loves Shilpa Anand...(&&mehhEmbarrassed)
She floats around EVERYWHERE..but mainly found in the CC..DMG sections:)
(But stalks me until YahooBig smile)

Himanisha
a.k.a --hnisha

Edited by shine_bright - 03 August 2010 at 1:12am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

karishma23hnisha-ArohaAngel-nidha1983-Dreamy_Girl-shininggal2008.PINK.hunder

shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

So so so...OMG!
It's your Birthday!
SuhhYaApprove
Ahahaha..so there's double YeYe for mee cauz it's both maa Di'sB-day's TodayBig smile

OMG..ii am SO flippin' glad that yhu came into my Life Di:)
I've had some of the Funniest--Lovable--Adviceful--Happy Talks wichu!
Yhu would always be there for me on the night that ii would cry due to other problems&& yhu took the time to pacify me..&& calm me down and "shamjao" meLOL

iLoveYhu so much..&& today ii ThankGod for bringing such a sweet and caring person into my Life:D
It's like God knew that someone special was needed in my life:)
Di...ii hope that yhu Gain all the success..&&happiness in your life yhu deserveSmile
You're gonna Gooooo..LONG ways in Life && ii KNOW that!
May God Bless Yhu && keep his hand on your head ForEver..Heart

-Yours,
Shona

Sooooo a few little gifts from MySide to yhu DiApprove

&&I did manage to make 2 siggs for your brithdayBig smile

-Enjoy!

Edited by shine_bright - 30 July 2010 at 12:28pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzling_armaankarishma23shininggal2008-ArohaAngel--Dreamy_Girl-.PINK.hunder

shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

Hey Nisha..... Hug

A Birthday note especially for you
Because you're special& dear too.

For you're so good to others & you bring
such pleasure, too, that you sure deserve
to take this special day of yours for
being just as good to you.

Dancing HAPPY BIRTHDAYDancing

Nisha....Hug it's your birthday... yeppiee.. Partyoye me better get my treat KK LOL
hehe well tho it might have not been very long since we have known each other but for the little time that i do know you, i can definately tell that you are a sweetheart. You are just so sweet, caring and loving. I am really greatful that we talked and now u are my kamini di TongueLOL (see i respectLOL) All your morning's and my night's that we chatted in ACC, it has been really very memorable with our non-stop bak bak  about the random stuffs around.ROFL I am really really happy to have met you. Smile Ooopsssyyy... mai itna busy hogayi ki aap k liye gift banana bhul gayi Cry *pouting* well abhi k liye gift pending rakte hai and when i will be back i will give u lots of gits kk Tongue Ok iss se pehle ki aap msg parte parte sojau mai chup ho jati hu ROFL

Dream sweet dreams, enjoy every little things
welcome every moments, make the most of today
b'causeit's your B'day
&
you should live to it's best.

StarMany many happy returns of the DayStar

Pillow Heart

Edited by shine_bright - 30 July 2010 at 2:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hnishashininggal2008-Dreamy_Girl-hunder

shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Message from Nidha Di:

http://www.liliesnroses.com/Teddies_files/Cute_teddy_set.jpg

http://img1.coolspacetricks.com/images/af/81/n.gifhttp://img1.coolspacetricks.com/images/af/81/s.gifhttp://img1.coolspacetricks.com/images/af/81/u.gif

"Happy Birthday dearest friend,
To me you are heavens end,
I've never known a brighter spirit,
With all good thoughts and deeds of merit.
A kinder person I've rarely known,
Your friendship true and love you've shown,
So today my special friend,
With all my love I do send.
Special bouquets of all God flowers,
Filled with prayers with all His powers,
To keep you safe throughout your days,
and strength no matter what comes your way."

Edited by shine_bright - 30 July 2010 at 10:43am

hnishadazzling_armaan-ArohaAngel--Dreamy_Girl-shininggal2008.PINK.hunder

shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Message from Sheela..&&so sweet of her to write a little Scene:

hey nisha!! ..HAPPY BIRTHDAY .... hope u have a blast on this day and i really wish dat all ur dreams come true..sry nisha for the small message but since i am leaving now ... this was all i could manage but i really wish u a many happy returns of the day...this is a small scene i just whipped it in a few minutes...

As he walked in to his apartment early in the evening.This wasn't his usual timing he always came home late at night but that day he decided to take a break and relax but the minute he stepped in his living room,he noticed something peculiar .The living room was unnaturally messy with everything - clothes, his TV remote which nobody was supposed to lay a finger on he thought with rising fury , strewn across the floor just then he heard a noise coming from the kitchen .He made his way to the kitchen,his heart rate unusually high. He peeked through the small gap at the door and noticed a woman covered from head to toe in flour. He scrunched up his eyes and began blaming his eye sight for the image he has just seen. He rubbed his eyes once more and looked again .he wasn't mistaken there was a woman covered from head to toe in flour and he knew who exactly she was with absolute certainty. What was she doing ? was the first question which popped into his head. He slowly entered the kitchen ,every nerve of his body tingling with suspicion.

He accidentally stepped on an utensil which created a ringing sound making both of them jump .she immediately turned around halting whatever she was doing with a hand on her chest and breathing heavily.Once she saw who it was she relaxed her rigid composure but suddenly started muttering "great!! she started clearing her messy attire while throwing deadly glares at him .

He opened his mouth to speak but his throat was dry.

"You are early " she said accusingly and he looked at her incredulously.

"What??? "

"you are supposed to come few hours later " her eyes narrowed while he still looked on incredulously.

"lets rewind a bit shall we?? okay firstly did you even look at yourself ?" he gestured at her messy attire. she looked at herself and waved her hand dismissively ..

"Oh this is nothing ... i wanted to surprise you ..i was cooking you dinner " she grumbled .there was a play of emotions on his face first incredulously replaced by confusion and finally he settled on being amused while she kept on scolding,grumbling that her surprise was now officially ruined thanks to some great person who was supposed to show up a few hours later . His grin widened while she was still busy cursing him . he slowly reached her and she was still cursing him. he surprised her while conveniently ending her ramble by pressing his lips right on hers . she gave in to his passionate yet gentle kiss .they broke apart for air and he pressed his forehead against hers .

"You did surprise me .. "he said playfully while she took in ragged breathes ,clutching his shirt tightly. she raised her eyebrows and glowered at him but she couldn't hold that look for long .she started chuckling .

"Maybe but not like this " she replied with twinkling eyes .He laughed in response . she gently let go of him and started clearing this up .He knew that cooking was not one of her specialties but she did try for him which was very endearing to him.

"Let me help " he helped her in clearing the mess but she didn't let him go further .

"This was my treat for you .. " she whined when he started helping her in cooking as well.

"i know but cooking alongside you is treat enough " he winked and she shook her head .he looked at her quizzically .

"what? "

"why is the living room in ruins ? "

"Oh that " she laughed " i tried my hand at cleaning as well" . she said cheekily and he rolled his eyes. He merely shook his head and decided not to ask more questions .

"Next time Tia ..do warn me before you venture on such adventures " he teased her . she cocked one eyebrow .

" Now that wouldn't be a surprise now would it ranveer " she winked wickedly and they both started laughing

i wrote this within a few minutes nisha i really hope you like it i do apologise if there are any mistakes coz id dint have time to editEmbarrassed... once again many happy returns muah love youHug

love
sheelaEmbarrassed

Edited by shine_bright - 30 July 2010 at 10:45am

dazzling_armaanhnisha-ArohaAngel--Dreamy_Girl-shininggal2008.PINK.hunder

shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
A very very lovely message from Poornima:

Every day is a new begning
 But Today  Is Special Becaz today is ur Birthday

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,

All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you have Gods best in everything.

Wishing u a Happy Birthday

Ornaments

Ice - Creams

Noodles

Cakes

Pizza

Flowers

Snacks

Birthday Cake

Wishing u a Happy Birthday

The more candles, the bigger the wish. Wishing you everything happy for your birthday. Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years. Wishing you all the best for your Birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true! Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring. Wishing you all the best on your speacial day. Wishing you a cheerful birthday. Best wishes on your birthday and throughout the coming year. Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come. May the best of your wishes be the least of what you get.

Wishing you a happy and prosperous birthday and a sweet night of   

birthday dreams

Edited by shine_bright - 30 July 2010 at 10:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzling_armaanhnishashininggal2008-Dreamy_Girl-.PINK.hunder

shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
FROM  Karan.T

ClapClapHAPPY BIRTHDAY NISHAClapClap
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day
May Allah Bless You, Gives You Everything Whatever You Want In Life
May You All Wishes Come True...
Have a Blast Enjoy You Day

Thank You Alisha & Jenzi For The Post

FROM  AttractiveAdya

Looks like time has flied nd here comes a Magical girl's BIRTHDAY! The magician   named Nisha who made friends with me or rather I should say gave me a magical sister like fer in just 2 minutes. You kno why I called you magical Nisha di because u have the power to make friends wid any and everyone!
Its more like people just cant help but smile when they see you! (ok so I mean   user id.......LOL )
Happy Birthday di! hope u get all u want and yeah! Plz keep chatting with me.......warna main toh marjaungi!

FROM anishalakhani78
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY!! I hope you have the best birthday ever! love you Smile

FROM -Dreamy_Girl-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NISHA

May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. Not just a year older, but a year better. Here's to another year of experience. A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

Lots of Love SoniSmile

FROM ..NiyaPari..

happy birthday
may u live for 10000 more yrs and live happily ever after
and may sadness never even near you.
may this yr brung all sorts of happiness and joys to ur life

FROM alishaL786
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NISHA DI!!! Smile
I love you sooo much di! I pray to god that you live a long, healthy, and successful life! I hope all of your wishes come true!! LOL I hope all of your wishes come true!! Smile I hope you have an amazing day because you ABSOLUTELY deserve it!! Smile You're such a fabulous di and I'm so glad that you're one of my friends! Smile you're such an awesome friend and I love you!!
Happy Birthday, my friend
It's so good to know someone special, who shares, my secrets,
my laughter, my dreams, and my cares,
Someone though good times and bad, when there's tears,
It's so good to know you Nisha di, my friend through the years!! Smile
My Special Friend
Friends will come and friends will go,
The seasons change and it will show,
I will age and so will you,
But our friendship stays, strong and true!
Happy Birthday!!

Wishing You
You're always very special
And you should know today
That you are wished the nicest things
That life can bring your way

Like warm and loving wishes
And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy year!

FROM dazzling_armaan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

CAKE

GIFTS

FROM  aRohAAnGeL

Hiyaa Nessh Peesh KapeeshhLOLLOL,
i keep extending ur name but whateva...i know u love shove it LOLLOL soo my mummy ji without a daddy jiLOLLOLLOL i hope you have an amazing day, month and the year....go be like me and by urself one thing everyday of ur birthday week LOLLOLLOL or actually go after celebrations..u know u get money to spend and stuffLOLLOLLOL but honey lovaa! u deserve alllllllllllllll the happiness in the world...anddddddddddd Here's a BIG HUGE funny rude and mean  LOLLOLLOL

Mucho love,
Sammy :D

FROM  coolvini4u

Hey Nisha  Hug

Hayye .. . tu aaj aur buddhi ho gayi yaar  ..LOL... kam se kam mera wait toh karti fir ek saath bade ho jaate ROFLROFL ....

Wish you a very very very

Happy BDay Nishu .Party

May you get loads of happiness and success ahead .. Wishing you all dat u desire .. .Big smile

It's your birthday time again;
It's true; there's no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I'm not lying.
So for you, the birthday person,
Here's what I want to say:
I hope this birthday's the best one yet,
In every delightful way.
So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday fun!
May your birthday wishes all come true,
Even if you have a ton.

Have a blast ... loads of fun n enjoyment !!

Once again , Happy Born Day Big smileROFL

Luv ya soo much ... muaahz ... Heart

Btw, where's the party tonight? WinkLOL

Love
Vini LOL

FROM amruta04

Wish u many many happy returns of the day Nisha !!!!

May God bless u and fulfill all ur wishes !!!!!
Hope ur dreams comes true !!!!
Have a rocking year ahead !!!!
wish u lots of happiness n success !!!!

Love u
Amruta

From sangii

heyy nisha dii..

how are you??

i am sangii..

MANNY MANNY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY..

HAVE A NICE DAY WITH LOTS OF CHOCOLATES, GIFTS, CAKES, AND ALL..LOL

take care..
sangiiStar

Edited by shine_bright - 30 July 2010 at 11:36am

dazzling_armaanhnisha-ArohaAngel--Dreamy_Girl-shininggal2008.PINK.hunder

shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Okkk..So noww for the awesomee BirthdayCakeBig smile

Okk..so this isn't the ACTUAL Birthday cake..! But DAYUM..ii thought this was tight! If ii got this on my birthdayy man ii would go CRAZY! Freakin' wouldn't let ANYONE touch my CAKE...except maybe the Almond Joy's..cauz not verryyy fond of emTongue.
I don't really like RedHots eitherrr..so someone Awesome who'd give me Great birthday present could like yhu know keep thosee delicous mouth wateringgg choc's ..which ii Dislike..
(cauz HATE is a strong Word)

Anywayss...now for the Actual Birthday Cake
Soo OMG..why in the world wouldn't we want thing cakee..?!
I call the Yellow M&MApprove

OK OK!
FINALLY..the Acutallll CAKE

Edited by shine_bright - 30 July 2010 at 12:23pm

hnishadazzling_armaanshininggal2008-ArohaAngel--AviatoR-.PINK.hunder

Go to top