Congrats!Keep Rocking Shyamantan Das-Videos Links (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambooshoot

Shyamantan did great today. There is a lot of "thehrav" and feel in his singing just like his brother. I'm glad that Abhigyan is giving a rest to his voice and concentrating on his riyaaz. Their parents are doing a great job in grooming them.

Well said dear.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats!Keep Rocking Shyamantan Das-Videos Links (Page 4)" in Chhote Ustaad Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qaisarimtiaz

qaisarimtiaz

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Agreed With All The Comments By Members In Ths Tread .. He Is Awesome Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malaysian_Girl

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malaysiangirl

Originally posted by Awww

Shyamanthan is a great singer, however I am very sad that he is being paired with Rosemary. Nothing against the lil girl, but Shyam is a strong singer and deserves to be in the competition. I feel that Rosemary is not at all strong and that may hurt Shyam in getting votes. Keeping my fingers crossed the duo can pull the crowd and some votes.

Di, Shyam is a strong singer but I hope Rose will do more riyaz with him and select the right duo songs which match the voice scale.

Di, I think Rose is still feeling nervous while singing.Hope she can gain some confidence and sing openly.

Di, your golu molu send loads of love to you and I am missing you too Di.

luv ya,
MG
Awwww - tell him I will be calling him very soon....i think his brother is also very talented. The two are blessed children Smile

Malaysian_Girl

qaisarimtiaz

qaisarimtiaz

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I am Playing His Sapno Se Bhare Naina All The Day Day Dreaming

Malaysian_Girl

qaisarimtiaz

qaisarimtiaz

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged

<font color="#006dca">Shyamanthan is a great singer, however I am very sad that he is being paired with Rosemary. Nothing against the lil girl, but Shyam is a strong singer and deserves to be in the competition. I feel that Rosemary is not at all strong and that may hurt Shyam in getting votes. Keeping my fingers crossed the duo can pull the crowd and some votes.

</div>
<div>
</font>

Di, Shyam is a strong singer but I hope Rose will do more riyaz with him and select the right duo songs which match the voice scale.

Di, I thinkRose is still feeling nervous while singing.Hope she can gain some confidence and sing openly.

luv ya,

MG
Awwww - tell him I will be calling him very soon....i think his brother is also very talented. The two are blessed children Smile

Sooo Sooo Luckyy .. R u Gna Call Him really ??

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Shyamanthan is a great singer, however I am very sad that he is being paired with Rosemary. Nothing against the lil girl, but Shyam is a strong singer and deserves to be in the competition. I feel that Rosemary is not at all strong and that may hurt Shyam in getting votes. Keeping my fingers crossed the duo can pull the crowd and some votes.

Di, I think Rose is still feeling nervous while singing.Hope she can gain some confidence and sing openly.

luv ya,
MG

Well said Di.Both are blessed children with such a beautiful voice.

Lets hope for the best Di.

God bless.

Luv ya,
MG

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qaisarimtiaz

I am Playing His Sapno Se Bhare Naina All The Day Day Dreaming

ME tooLOL

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged

I like the way sonuji explain when comes to technicality in depth and which part need to be improved.This is how the kids able progress further.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top