Congrats!Keep Rocking Shyamantan Das-Videos Links (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

qaisarimtiaz

qaisarimtiaz

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
^^ Sure :))

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats!Keep Rocking Shyamantan Das-Videos Links (Page 12)" in Chhote Ustaad Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy92

Hi friends,
I have made a fan page for Shyamantan in facebook. Everyone please join. Malasiyan girl, I used a siggy posted by u, hope u don't mind. If its not allowed then please tell me. Big smile
Here is the link-

Hey my dear,

you can use any siggies for shyam and you're most welcome.you don't have to ask my permission.

god bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

qaisarimtiaz

qaisarimtiaz

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Today , Chhote Ustaads Performed On Star Plus's Show 'Tere Liye' ! Shymantan Was Also There . He Sang 'Mast Kalander' n His performance Was ROCKING As Usual Clap

Here Is The Video .. Watch Shyamantan From 2:39Smile

Enjoy Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top