Congrats!Keep Rocking Shyamantan Das-Videos Links (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

qaisarimtiaz

qaisarimtiaz

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Hey Guys ,

Please Vote For Shyamantan n Rose , As Voting Starts Tsh Week ... 50% Decision Will B Counted By Voting .. So Please Vote As Much As U Can Vote Shyamantan n Rose ..

SMS : SMS ACU <VOTING ID> to 57827

i.e Shayamantan n Rose Voting ID : 04

n U Can also Vote Online

http://starplus.startv.in/vote.aspx?sid=53

Register n Voter Here As Much As u Can

Thnx Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malaysian_Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats!Keep Rocking Shyamantan Das-Videos Links (Page 11)" in Chhote Ustaad Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qaisarimtiaz

qaisarimtiaz

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
OMG .. Shyamnatn Rocked Today With His Both Performances ... Aaja Soniye Was Awesome .. Rose n Shyam Rocked The Fllor With It <3
n Other Solo By Shaymantan Kawa Kawa .. Was MIND-BOGGLING O.O ... Awesome .. He Definalet Deserved That Standing Oviation Clap
Proud To be His Fan Smile

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Friends,

I have updated my first post with shyamantan latest video kawa kawa and dil mangta hai.

God bless

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Best of luck to Shyamantan and will miss you lot my dear.You are fantastic singer and been consistent till to date.You always have sang difficult songs with ease and meet our expection.Dear, I am proud of you and the standard which you have set high in chhote ustaad is commendable.

Wish  you all the best in your studies and keep doing riyaz meri jaan.

God bless both brothers abhigyan and shyamantan.

Das Brothers Rocksssssssssssssssssss

with loads of best wishes and love,
Malaysian Di

qaisarimtiaz

qaisarimtiaz

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
ClapHeyy Guyss !

Shyamantan Won The Award 'Singer Of The Series' On teh Finale Of Chhote Ustaad 

Yayyyy ! Soo Happy For Him . He Deserved That Soo Badly !

He Was Sooo Happy To Have Ths Award ! The Moment SonuJi Announced That Winner Of the Singer Of The Series Is 'SHAYAMANTAN DAS' .. He Was Jumping On The Stage Clap
He Said That 'He Cant Express His Happiness That How Much Happy Is He That he Won This Award' 
Then He Said That 'Finally , Today I Fullfilled Dream Of My Parents , His Bro (AbhigyanStar) And Himself As Well ..

Sooo Sooo Sooo Happy For HimClapClapClap

manish.iitb

manish.iitb

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
i was so glad to see Shyamantan winning this award.He was so excited winning this award which showed in the way he jumped up in the air as soon as Sonu ji announced his name.

I am very happy for him that he didn't end up with nothing.
May God bless all the children of the show in their efforts to become a successful singer in future.

Well done Shyamantan, Akansha and Rouhan and all the children.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purple.starMalaysian_Girl

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Congrats Shyamantan and you already a winner for me and deserved the title of singer of the series.Well done and I am so proud of you.You have shown consistency in your singing and always choosen difficult song and sang it with ease and so beautifully.Thats what made me attached to your singing.I am so touched whatever you have said during the finale and I am proud of you and your brother abhigyan.Both of you rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk as always!

with best wishes and prayers,
Mgirl

purple.star

purple.star

Goldie

purple.star

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Hi friends,
I have made a fan page for Shyamantan in facebook. Everyone please join. Malasiyan girl, I used a siggy posted by u, hope u don't mind. If its not allowed then please tell me. Big smile
Here is the link-

Malaysian_Girl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top