Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Fatima. Why. Do. You. Always. Read. My. Mind.????
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sid asking Shilpa for thought and opinion is only natural. We do ask friends when we are organizing a party for someone special.

Like someone said -- the bugging part is that Sid asking for help was stretched too much. For the last three days in bits and pieces we have been showing Sid mulling over it .. which his silly.

Also, after the arrival of Aarman and to give him the big brother status I feel CVs changed the character of Sid -- no longer does he use his mind on his own  which he did early on.Now, he doesnot seem to know anything! He should ask for advise but not always.

flashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: nayhaj

this is the first unbiased post! very well said

I agree to that otherwise i would have never replied. Thank you so much. Goes to show that we were all ONE sometime back.👏
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shamil

am here to count the 'culprits' who may have spoiled the birthday party😛

I will assist you JSji and I think the biggest one is yet to come.....I think the biggest culprit to spoil the party is the bartender........giving people unlimited fokat ki drinks.............so we better catch that bartender first.........baaki sab baad mein
nayhaj thumbnail
if sid wants rids to fall in love with him then hes gota stop asking advice...cos rids is fallin for armaan n his ideas not sid n his ideas..he needs his own advice not shilpa or armaans..hes the reason the party was ruined n he hurt 4 ppl in the process obv AR cos memories r bk..shilpa cos she likes armaan n sid himself cos he will have to witness the love n armaan fightin for rids again.... so 4 ppl unhappy no 1 happy. he said to ridhimma that hes rich, handsome etc but ive realised hes not very brainy cos if he was then he wouldnt be ruinin his life now too by takin other ppls adviceEdited by nayhaj - 13 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree!

I wouldn't blame AR for this. It's like they were on flashback mode again, but Armaan was replaced
by Sid. I do not blame them for what's going on. If I was AR, I'd walk away. Well Armaan tried to, but JP & Jiggy stopped them (I seriously want to blame these 2 for Armaan staying at the party, seeing all this, getting drunk and creating a ruckus). If I was Riddhima, I don't even know what I'd do. I'd want to walk away, but I wouldn't want to hurt Sid. He went through so much trouble to get all the decoration & arrangements, but I'd probably start crying.

Anyway, back on topic, I blame Sid.
Sid's character changed WAAAY too much over the past few months.
First it was his "I dont know how to hug girls/I've never kissed a girl" phase. Like seriously? That was not the Sid from beginning of DMG2. I'm ignoring the part about him refusing to marry Tamanna 'cause he never thought of marriage, and come February, he suddenly takes responsibility of marriage. BUT WHATEVER.
Sid's character is being butchered everyday. Like seriously?
He doesn't even know how to plan a grand birthday party for his wife he loves so much?
Does he need advice on everything? Whether it'd be dates, arguments, now birthday party, he always needs advice. He needs to be more independent, he needs to MAN UP!

I kinda blame Shilpa too.
I understand that she thought that what Armaan did for Riddhima was romantic and all,
and she was ignorant about the fact that it was AR's story, but STILL. Don't just give the diary that belong to someone else to Sid just like that. And Sid, please, I understand taking some ideas, and then modifying them, but straight plagiarism? Come on, Sid. Be more creative!
You want to make this birthday one of a kind for your wife, not something that's already happened.

CVs are destroying every character these days. Armaan, Riddhima, Sid, eventually Shilpa too.
Come to think of it, Shilpa's character is going through a very fast change already; a girl who didn't like the idea of love, suddenly falling in love with a guy who treats her horribly most of the time.

I have to stop writing essays, I know. =)
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i tell u its actually the cvs😛🤣
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i agree sid ruined it bt at z same tym i guess cuz he didnt knw wat he was diggin up it can be forgiven ...n due to his mistake armaan will be able to tell evry1 for z 1st tym his true feelings hence in a wai it is still goin to brin benefits
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
I want to blame Shilpa but you are right. He always is looking for advice which makes no sense but it is what he does. He should have thought of something himself that was original for the one and only that he loves.
- -NG; thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree more. They have ruined Sid's character to an extent. This Sid is so different than the one we were used to seeing, and it's not a good change. He's so damn dependent on everyone else when he should know what to do if he really loves Riddhima. They are portraying Sid as if he doesn't really love Riddhima and is just a teenage boy in 'love'. It's ridiculous. He's better than this.
Edited by - -NG; - 13 years ago