So who ruined Rid's bday? Sid did! (SR opinion)

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday there was a poll on this I believe. It really is Sid who ruined the birthday. Even If I tried  to imagine a worst birthday for Riddhima I couldn't come up with a more horrible one.

I can't really blame Shilpa. Because Sid came to her for advise and she gave him the best idea she was aware of.

I can't blame Riddhima because heck one of her best memories was replaying in front of her with a different man. What is more horrible than this?

Can NOT and will not blame Armaan even for a second because I swear if It was me in those shoes I would lose all control. Not only was he having a hard time to begin with now he has to see the most SPECIAL day of his life replay in front of his eyes while a different man romances the love of his life.

But I will blame Sid.
Most of us (SR FANS) are irritated that Sid constantly asks for advise. That's not him. He only turned this way ever since Armaan played cupid. We hate this character.

He wanted to make Riddhima's bday special...what the heck!!!??? figure something out on your own. Where is the sincerity if you ended up executing an idea someone else gave you in exact details? I can't even call him the event planner on this. If I was Riddhima I would really walk away. Bechari is at least trying to smile for his sake.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail

I agree with each and EVERY word of yours fantu. As much as I despise Armaan, I will not blame him for anything today (:

CVs have RUINED Sid's character in my eyes. What the hell are they trying to portray??? Is he some 5 year old kid who cannot even plan a birthday party for his WIFE???😳😳😳 I hate this Siddhant Modi who can do NOTHING on his own. Why does he have to ask for others help for every freakin trivial thing??😳😳😳😳😳😳 Don't tell me he will ask someone to teach him how to breath properly nowπŸ₯±

CVs either get a grip on his character or simply bump him off. I would rather keep the Siddhant Modi from march in my memories😍😍😍 He was the MAN❀️
Edited by Angelic_J - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
I don't blame anyone but yes Sid's advice taking is annoying at times but I guess he doesn't believe in himself enough because everytime he has tried he has managed to mess things up!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sid...I am sick of you running to people for advice ..Like my earlier post...SID SERVES YOU RIGHT..he needs a REALITY CHECK>..His wife loved just 2 of them 2gether with each other and this guy goes and does this STUPID PARTY..I am angry SIDπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• for doing this 2 yourself...
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

for god sake CVs stop doing this to Sid
Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly! Riddhima likes Sid exactly the way he is. Even if he messes up Rid falls for the sincerity.

Like Shilpa he is not aware of this, but still you make such a big fuss about your wife's bday and you couldn't do anything on your own?? The heart shaped balloons, parda, wedding cake??

I hate hate hate absolutely despise how Sid runs to Armaan and Shilpa for advise. CVS stop it.
Angelic_J thumbnail

Fantu can you change the topic name??? =/

Make it "Kick this silly Sid off DMG CVs =/"

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
i will not blame anyone not sid nor shilpa b/c they are innocent in this, they ahd no clue what so ever, but yes sid needs to stop asking help form others, it is getting irrating now, if he can make his wife feel jellow whenever he comes to her, if he can romance her in the locker room and wanted to place a kiss on her lips, and if he can express his love in the most unique way then why the hell does he needs others people help, he needs to stop this, it is getting nowhere now, i want sid to do the things that comes from his heart, he can amke ita perfect day for his wife if he wants to, and he sure knows how to make ridz feel special then he needs to stop all this nonsense.
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Fantu can you change the topic name??? =/

Make it "Kick this silly Sid off DMG CVs =/"

🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

But can I say everything since post the Dhanno Sequence has been Sid so why did he need advice all of sudden???
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
sorry i blame that kalmuhi diary
sid is just used too take advices from everyone nothing wrong in that