Dill Mill Gaye

So who ruined Rid's bday? Sid did! (SR opinion)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Yesterday there was a poll on this I believe. It really is Sid who ruined the birthday. Even If I tried  to imagine a worst birthday for Riddhima I couldn't come up with a more horrible one.

I can't really blame Shilpa. Because Sid came to her for advise and she gave him the best idea she was aware of.

I can't blame Riddhima because heck one of her best memories was replaying in front of her with a different man. What is more horrible than this?

Can NOT and will not blame Armaan even for a second because I swear if It was me in those shoes I would lose all control. Not only was he having a hard time to begin with now he has to see the most SPECIAL day of his life replay in front of his eyes while a different man romances the love of his life.

But I will blame Sid.
Most of us (SR FANS) are irritated that Sid constantly asks for advise. That's not him. He only turned this way ever since Armaan played cupid. We hate this character.

He wanted to make Riddhima's bday special...what the heck!!!??? figure something out on your own. Where is the sincerity if you ended up executing an idea someone else gave you in exact details? I can't even call him the event planner on this. If I was Riddhima I would really walk away. Bechari is at least trying to smile for his sake.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 30 July 2010 at 9:58am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Vedashri14- -NG;tanya12Parvin86ksg-loverarmaanridhimma4simple_sweetslovearmaancurry-sistahSana.nayhajsweet104flashymaggie131984niki_09FairyTale-Naimasaumzizanish_kVishluvsammyJATINTHAKKARArmaan_Raj-Doppelganger-IshiaMrsNealCaffreyIndigoBlues-Priyaa-Angelic_J-Nymphadora-scarlet.moonanku-SuhaniSoniaNorzKai.romiosugar1patakhaguddiRolzzmonar-Mayu-Akankshaa.shanti05prerna4rishavnikita_88HotMess_Oishi_JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So who ruined Rid's bday? Sid did! (SR opinion)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged

I agree with each and EVERY word of yours fantu. As much as I despise Armaan, I will not blame him for anything today (:

CVs have RUINED Sid's character in my eyes. What the hell are they trying to portray??? Is he some 5 year old kid who cannot even plan a birthday party for his WIFE???Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile I hate this Siddhant Modi who can do NOTHING on his own. Why does he have to ask for others help for every freakin trivial thing??Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile Don't tell me he will ask someone to teach him how to breath properly nowSleepy

CVs either get a grip on his character or simply bump him off. I would rather keep the Siddhant Modi from march in my memoriesDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming He was the MANHeart

Edited by Angelic_J - 30 July 2010 at 10:03am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ritusalujaarmaanridhimma4RhealitySuxSana.zanish_kmonarPerfangel5655romiosugar1Akankshaa.Kai.widaprerna4rishavnikita_88shanti05

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I don't blame anyone but yes Sid's advice taking is annoying at times but I guess he doesn't believe in himself enough because everytime he has tried he has managed to mess things up!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_lovezmonarshanti05prerna4rishav

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Sid...I am sick of you running to people for advice ..Like my earlier post...SID SERVES YOU RIGHT..he needs a REALITY CHECK>..His wife loved just 2 of them 2gether with each other and this guy goes and does this STUPID PARTY..I am angry SIDConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused for doing this 2 yourself...

Angelic_JPerfangel5655prerna4rishavshanti05

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

for god sake CVs stop doing this to Sid

Edited by .Angel - 30 July 2010 at 5:40pm

monarshanti05prerna4rishavnikita_88

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Exactly! Riddhima likes Sid exactly the way he is. Even if he messes up Rid falls for the sincerity.

Like Shilpa he is not aware of this, but still you make such a big fuss about your wife's bday and you couldn't do anything on your own?? The heart shaped balloons, parda, wedding cake??

I hate hate hate absolutely despise how Sid runs to Armaan and Shilpa for advise. CVS stop it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uppaasAngelic_Jmonarprerna4rishavnikita_88shanti05

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Fantu can you change the topic name??? =/

Make it "Kick this silly Sid off DMG CVs =/"

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

musiclover7bajlookaChristLovermonarshanti05nikita_88

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_lovezritusalujamonarnikita_88nadaanmasakalli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top