Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Aham needs a good kick up the a$$

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
When gopi came to call him for dinner he started to scold her and sent her away.  Then when mummyji came he went without hesitation  A$$ Gopi went to put a glass stone on his papers and yet got scolded by both and then when she explained  even kokila did not have the guts to say thankyou or well done. 

What the hell both acted Deadat that time was not impressed no wonder gopi whats to leave.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

c111VivaciousQueenALUJNA21sajniesaomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
sahi kaha....now m also not able to stand for Aham any more......he is just behaving like a kid who dint ger what he wanted so treated  badly what he has....
and for koki i think when Gopi mentioned abt Paper weight .. Koki must have thought k if she will praise her it will make Aham some feeling/concern for her....as i interprated her expressions...
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I don't understand this man..........one his own mother knew that Gopi was uneducated................two if she really want to steal or is a gold digger.........she can easily get what she want and run away then to take his abuse.  If that was her true motive, doesn't he think she would just run away or ignore him...why would she bother to please him in any way or his family??? Ek yeh hai or ek woh hai, Jigar, who sees and is blind.........and Ahem who is blind and needs to see

Edited by taral83 - 30 July 2010 at 11:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

I don't understand this man..........one his own mother knew that Gopi was uneducated................two if she really want to steal or is a gold digger.........she can easily get what she want and run away then to take his abuse.  If that was her true motive, doesn't he think she would just run away or ignore him...why would she bother to please him in any way or his family??? Ek yeh hai or ek woh hai, Jigar, who sees and is blind.........and Ahem who is blind and needs to see

hmmmm....kya kare taral...the more we will try to understand Aham the  more  our brain stop working after some time....as he does not have his own brain...

and @bold....exact phrase for both the male characters....both of them are just like dolls in front of whole family...

misspickle IF-Dazzler
misspickle
misspickle

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. Ahem is really too much! But then Gopi gets on my nerves too; she needs to gather her guts and speak up! Being so naive ain't gonna help her and add to the insult, rashi is dead on her track. always looking for  ways to get Gopi in trouble!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya74

I agree with you. Ahem is really too much! But then Gopi gets on my nerves too; she needs to gather her guts and speak up! Being so naive ain't gonna help her and add to the insult, rashi is dead on her track. always looking for ways to get Gopi in trouble!

gopi ir really naive n beyond limits, bt she cnt even speak against aham as she does nt want him to get insultd by any means n 4 that she paying price of her sele respect.
Rashi is just a character of which whole family should get rid of.

saomom

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
did anyone notice that Aham had too much makeup on today....his lips looked kind of moist and too much blush!!!!

He looked like he was completing with him mom with make up..too funny.

lol

-tellyaddict-

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
frankly say both mother and son don't have any respect for gopi and nor don't they know the value of gopi they both understand and love each other

-tellyaddict-

Go to top