Posted: 13 years ago
Hi, I read an article in Femina last week where they spoke about diet and exercises.I would like to put an advice i read in the magazine here.

1) WALK...
I know a lot of people who are skinny and athletic will be saying to jog or work on cardio but thats not honestly easy to start...it hurts. I walked. I walked a lot. When I decided to make a change I walked about an hour a day and twice at 45mins on the weekends. Using an IPOD or cellphone with music makes time go by. If you have a treadmill you can watch tv shows on DVD and tell yourself you can only watch it when working out.

2) DRINK WATER...
keep yourself hydrated and get used to drinking it. It helps you keep hydrated and flushes some of that ucky stufff out.
EAT LESS MORE...smaller meals makes a bug difference, mix in some salads instead of bread. I found that the 1 calorie spray dressing at the store is FREAKING GOOD(seriously). Try to eat more protein and less fat, I ate a lot of chicken breasts with different seasonings. My favorite was taco seasoning on chicken breast, then wrap it in foil and bake. I could eat it by itself of mix it in a salad.

3) CUT THE CARBS AFTER LUNCH.
I am a busy girl and I would often eat a lean cuisine or weight watchers meal for breakfast. At lunch, a half sandwich/salad and little to no carbs after that. That is based on the fact we can only process so much carbs...rest will hold us back from the weight loss we need.
If you follow these your life will change. I was so happy when people actually referred to me as skinny and you will too. Not to mention the opposite sex noticies...trust me ;)
wow really nice post tfs! :)
there is a good natural drink called - positrim from amway which reduces your weight. we may not get time to do the execises from our busy schedule. this health drink will come handy in that case. And it really works.
As per my knowledge cycling is a best way to lose weight, otherwise regularly walking or running also good for lose weight, stop fatty and junk food and take lots of water and fruit juice and black tea or coffee. vegetable juice also good for that, cycling is really effective exercise for lose weight. 
Hi friends,

I have just joined this forum, and i am here to share my views about health and fitness.
I think by taking proper diet nutritious food, avoiding oily and fatty type meals, doing regular exercise are the most prominent factors to reduce the weight,

As you have told about cycling, I am also agree with your view it is the very effective way to reduce the weight of your body, Don't make to practice dieting, it can harm you.

Thanks.
following are best way to lose weight
- stop junk food and fatty food,
- do you proper diet plan and drinks too much water,
- drinks black tea or green tea,
- do regularly cycling, fast walking or running.
- don't use lifts any where, use stair case,
- eat vegetable and fruits,
these are best way to lose fat. 
Yoga and medication are really good  for the weight losing if you follow them sincerely.Yoga helps you in reducing the calories and result you will see in the few weeks.The second things i would like to say that never skip your breakfast...
Walking and drinking water can help to lose fat but a lot depends on your personal diet. You need have good personal diet chart which can help you to reduce your weight. You can easily get more information about personal diet from yourpersonaldiet.com
Edited by paulwatson075 - 13 years ago
Tips to lose weight:
Do exercises daily
Drink more water
Eat more vegetables and fiber
Stop eating junk foods
Stop smoking

Edited by samneil - 13 years ago
Weight loose is the important factor in these days and everybody wants to be keep fit. Your suggestion will must help all those to keep fit. Cheers!