Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tiny15

@Rahul_Vaid u r v.much rite abt it actually we taps haters r v. generous in praising naa!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & honouring "deserving ppl & their posts".πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Woh hi toh rare talent should be praised and applauded.......i mean aise log aapne normal life mein dekhe hain kabhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seriously, to think of it, its such a pathetic act by Tappu!

I remember there was one real life incident shown in Crime Patrol, where the girl and the guy were very much in love with each other and dating too, they ended up going to a hotel(tricked by the guy) and they consumed some alcohol, the guy mixed some more intoxicated drugs in her drink so she fell unconscious. The guy took advantage of it and raped her. When she woke up she understood what happened and the guy only claimed that it was out of love that he did so, but the girl went on to claim Rape.(it was his way of convincing the girl to get married to him) But finally the guy got arrested and served his term in Jail.

Also in virtual serial life, in kyunki..Gauri is Raped by her HUSBAND Ansh (Aakashdeep Saigal) and is successful in putting this guy behind the bars and claiming Rape, the guy always claimed it was consummation of marriage, but when one of the partners is in subconcious/unconsious state/ unwilling it is still RAPE!!😑

So this case of Tappu and Veer is similar,I don't understand why people would rejoice over a clear case of RAPE??!!??!🀒🀒 All the more, I cannot imagine any any girl who's having her first time to do the honor's all by herself!!!Disgusting to the core!!
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And I think, the topic's name should be changed!  I totally disagree that it is digusting Tappu's first night!! Nooooo woman on the planet earth will be sooo completely proactive on Her First time!! As they showed the way Tappu did it, It was Never her first time!! πŸ˜•
I suggest the topic to be changed to A man's first night- Tappu's style!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hillarious post lamboo.
and some ppl call it love🀣

Has the word love lost its value I wonder? πŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

Mam it is our whole sole objective to come to this forum...just to honour u......bcoz aap jaise koi nahin.........veeya kaa naya naam soch lo...coz ya toh gayi kaam seπŸ˜†

See Taps is horrid but to appreciate such a vampire character and to find beauty within it requires some special talent πŸ˜†. Hence obviously we r shocked and cant stop mentioning u. πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fast trak

See Taps is horrid but to appreciate such a vampire character and to find beauty within it requires some special talent πŸ˜†. Hence obviously we r shocked and cant stop mentioning u. πŸ˜†

yes ji i quite understand. I have a special power along with all the other in veeya club. We can put ourselves in the place of tapu, travel with her through her life journey nd feel every single one of her emotions. Hence, we love her. And who said Veeya is breaking? Tapu's getting pregnant so Veer cannot dump her.
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

And I think, the topic's name should be changed!  I totally disagree that it is digusting Tappu's first night!! Nooooo woman on the planet earth will be sooo completely proactive on Her First time!! As they showed the way Tappu did it, It was Never her first time!! πŸ˜•

I suggest the topic to be changed to A man's first night- Tappu's style!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks Sonali..even I though it. But the way some people started celebrating I could not help give this title out of sheer sarcasm...may be a handful of women in this forum may find this graceful, romantic, sensuous but an overwhelming percentage of the entire women population would find it disgraceful, brutal, deceit and horrible to the least. I am sure no woman in this earth (except a couple of women on this forum) would like to celebrate her first night which is a dream for any woman I suppose this horrible way.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lambooo

Thanks Sonali..even I though it. But the way some people started celebrating I could not help give this title out of sheer sarcasm...may be a handful of women in this forum may find this graceful, romantic, sensuous but an overwhelming percentage of the entire women population would find it disgraceful, brutal, deceit and horrible to the least. I am sure no woman in this earth (except a couple of women on this forum) would like to celebrate her first night which is a dream for any woman I suppose this horrible way.

u think its forceful love but u dont understand the emotions attached to it. We didnt think it was in anyway wrong. As far as we saw it...both Veeya became emotionally bhekaoed and consummated. Whilst we wish it didnt have to happen in this way it is in no way impure.
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yes ji i quite understand. I have a special power along with all the other in veeya club. We can put ourselves in the place of tapu, travel with her through her life journey nd feel every single one of her emotions. Hence, we love her. And who said Veeya is breaking? Tapu's getting pregnant so Veer cannot dump her.

Good aap aise hi khush raho....veeya seperate ho hi nahin sakte....bcoz they were never oneπŸ˜†
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Bechara Veer has donated sperm to create a vamp's monster baby. (half insaan/half chudail)

Veer may not dump her but viewers will definitely dump this show if no scope remains for Veecha reunion. I mean hello why else would they kill off Vansh?

Veer may be a sada gala kebab now but I have immense trust in him in the sense that the moment he gets even a whiff of Tapu Baba's reality, he is gonna dump her so hard hard that she is gonna bounce off to Pluto.