Dimpy alleges domestic violence

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zeeshan_hu

Groupbie

zeeshan_hu

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Rahul-punched-kicked-me-Dimpy/articleshow/6235699.cms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dimpy alleges domestic violence" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_amu

sweet_amu

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeshan_hu

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Rahul-punched-kicked-me-Dimpy/articleshow/6235699.cms

Now now....that was expected.BUT twist in the tale is that she has gone back to him...after all the drama and tearsLOL.These celebs are unbelievable.

JattiTude

Goldie

JattiTude

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
well both of them need some media coverage!!!!!! they got it this way..... but once an abuser always an abuser..... I think she should take a stand to save her life and dignity if he is really violent like that......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top